19th January 2013, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University? What is the criteria?

i wish to get admission in aligarh muslim university. what are the criteria ,exam, rank in neet ug to get admission there?

19th July 2014, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University? What is the criteria?

I have completed bsc in zoology with 56%.May i admission in msc in zoology in AMU.
11th September 2017, 02:04 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University? What is the criteria?

AMU (Aligarh Muslim University) conducts entrance exam for giving admissions into post graduation course.

The eligibility required is the candidate should have completed their graduation level degree in related stream with minimum 50% from any recognized university.

If you fulfill the eligibility requirements then you need to fill the application form. Before filling the application form you need to read all the instructions. You need to pay the application fees and submit the application form. You'll receive admit card through email. You need take print out of the admit card and wait for the exam date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?