24th April 2012, 06:57 PM
pratikshadewan

How to get admission in B.Ed in RKBT college in Darjeeling? What is the fee structure and what is the admission procedure?

Sir,when is the admission of Be.d in RKBT college in darjeeling? And what is the fee structure and admission procedure? please let me know?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.Ed in RKBT college in Darjeeling? What is the fee structure and what is the admission procedure?
  2. Fee structure for B.Ed admission in UPTU college? Admission procedure in Rajshashi Tandon Open University?
  3. Is the admission over for B.Ed in Thrissur? What is the last date of admission? Fee structure of it?
  4. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  5. How may I get details about B.Ed course at Darjeeling from R.K.B.T college? What's the fee structure for the same?
  6. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  7. How to get admission in UP B.Ed in any college of UP? What is the fee structure?
  8. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  9. What is the admission procedure to get admission in government marine engineering college? Fee structure, duration and placement details?
  10. Procedure fo admission in B.Com at Mithibhai College? Fee structure and minimum percentage required for admission? -- [New]
  11. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  12. What is the admission procedure for engineering in PES college? What is the fee structure?
  13. Which college is available for B.Com in Bangalore? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  14. Which affiliated college will be the best in Kerala and Coimbator for doing BCA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure for commerce students?
  15. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  16. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get admission in any government college after securing 26.33% in GATE? Fee structure for the same?
  18. Procedure for direct admission in BVP medical college? Fee structure of it?
29th May 2013, 03:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Ed in RKBT college in Darjeeling? What is the fee structure and what is the admission procedure?

When I should apply for bed forms are out now????
17th June 2015, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Ed in RKBT college in Darjeeling? What is the fee structure and what is the admission procedure?

What is the total amount of B.ED course at RKBT,Darjeeling?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?