27th June 2011, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Procedure for direct admission in BVP medical college? Fee structure of it?

I want to take direct admission in bhartiya vidyapeeth medical college pune. so plz tell me the whole process of direct admission and fee structure. i shal be thankful to u.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Medical College in Pune?
  2. How to get admission for MS in Jolly Grant Medical College? What is the procedure for direct admission?
  3. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in any medical college of Haryana?
  4. Which are the colleges offering direct admission in MCA PG course? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  5. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
  6. List of government colleges offering direct admission in MCA PG course? Fee structure for it?
  7. Procedure to take direct admission in KPC Medical college?
  8. What is the minimum fee structure for admission of medical colleges in Karnataka? -- [New]
  9. Is there any direct admission in medical colleges with minimum fee structure in Karnataka and other states? What is the total fee structure?
  10. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  11. What is the procedure to take admission in AIIMS college? My Son is studying 12th standard in Tamilnadu
  12. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  13. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
  14. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  15. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How may I get the direct admission in AMU for MBBS course? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same?
  17. Fee structure & admission procedure for mbbs course in deccan medical college at hyderabad
  18. What is the procedure for admission in Ph.D Microbiology in maulana azad medical college? What is the fee structure?
20th October 2011, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for direct admission in BVP medical college? Fee structure of it?

how much fees structure of mbbs course
14th November 2011, 04:43 AM
rahul khanna66

Default Re: Procedure for direct admission in BVP medical college? Fee structure of it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how much fees structure of mbbs course
dear plz mention the college name
in maharashtra fee structure is 4.5-7lacs pa
for more information mail [email protected]
31st January 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

admissions to mbbs 2012 in delhi is poosible in Vardhaman mahavir safdarjung medical college and hospital(it is a govt.college) under health ministry quota.Eligibilty is PCB 55% and all india cet or state cet of the your respective states.Very few seats remaining.Hurry.
Contact details- 919930222091(Mr.Jugal)
27th January 2013, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

may i knw wat is d procedure of direct admission in BVP..
And fee structure of college during admission..
6th April 2014, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

what is the total fees structure to complete MBBS in bharati vidya peeth at sangli including hostel,college fees etc?
29th June 2016, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

What is the lowest fee to take admission in bams and please tell me college name also
2nd June 2017, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

I want direct admission in bams in Jaipur I want to be a Doctor but I don't have much money for my father please tell me a good college in jaipur where I can get direct admission and fulfill my dream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?