17th August 2012, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for BSC IT course? I have studied management

i studied management so i get admission for bscIt course

12th June 2016, 07:35 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission for BSC IT course? I have studied management

B.Sc. IT stands for Bachelor of Science in Information Technology. It is three Under-graduate course in Information Technology. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or equivalent in Non-Medical Science stream with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue B.Sc. IT course.

Most of the colleges offer admissions in B.Sc. IT course on basis of merit in 12th standard board examinations. Some top reputed Colleges/ Universities conducts their own entrance examination to offer admission in B.Sc. IT course to merit candidates of the entrance examination.

So, if you have passed your 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from any Government recognised board, you are eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Sc. course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?