28th August 2011, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Christ for BBA course? Percentage needed to be eligible?

how to get admission in christ for bba course and how much percentage is neded??

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage needed for BBA at Christ Bangalore? Procedure of entrance?
  2. Minimum percentage required in 12th CBSE to study BBA in Christ University? -- [New]
  3. Whether BBA is a good course? List of the top universities offering BBA? Is Christ College, Bangalore good for BBA?
  4. How much marks are required to get admission for BBA in christ
  5. How much percentage is needed in graduation to join MA English Literature?
  6. How much percentage is needed to get in ISC course to do B.Com 3 years UG course in Christ University Bangalore?
  7. How can I get admission for MBA course in BK? Required Percentage of marks for this? What kind of Certificates are needed for this?
  8. Percentage of marks needed in 12th for B.Com and BBA(H)? Best college in Ranchi for B.Com and BBA(H)?
  9. Fee structure for BBA course in LPU and SMU? Percentage needed to get admission in a good college?
  10. What is the percentage needed for BBA in MES college?
  11. Am I eligible to take admission in Christ university? I have scored 80% marks
  12. Percentage needed to be eligible for CS course?
  13. How much percentage is needed to get admission in government college
  14. Am I eligible to apply for BBA course if I have completed my intermediate with 93.4% in vocational CSE group?
  15. Detailed information about BBA course offered in Christ University, Bangalore?
  16. Is there any entrance exam available to study BCA in Christ University? Cutoff percentage required in 12th to get admission?
  17. How can I take admission in Christ college Bangalore in B.A? Fee structure of B.A course?
  18. Percentage needed to get admission in St. Xavier's college?
19th December 2011, 08:54 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Christ for BBA course? Percentage needed to be eligible?

As per my knowledge to pursue BBA course in Christ you need to appear for an entrance test taken by the college for providing the course and selection criteria are done on the basis of the results in the examination.So first of all you have to qualify the entrance exam for admission.
31st May 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Christ for BBA course? Percentage needed to be eligible?

what is the cut off percentage for getting admission in Christ college in Bangalore in Psychology Honours
18th August 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

kindly let me know if the girl is finishing her ISC in the year March 2013 and wants to take up BBA from your University when does she apply for enterance exam? it before or after March 2013? I would like to know what is the cut off percentage she requires to have in ISC to be eligible for the enterance exam. Are you providing and concession for Anglo indian children. Please let me know alongwith the fee structure. Thank you
29th November 2013, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage mark we want to obtain in 2 for getting admission in bba...??
22nd December 2013, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

how many percentage is required to join bba in christ ...nd im from tamilnadu
28th December 2013, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Mam please let me know what is cut-off for BBA in Christ Unversity..??....By how many marks I can get admission..!!
21st March 2014, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

My son will be giving ISC in march 2015.he wants to take admission in your college.may i know when he has to give the entrance exam?
10th April 2014, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off in christ university, symbiosis pune and nmims mumbai for bba
14th April 2014, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Hai!!! I want to admission in crist university in B.B.A of commarce, how to admission and how much percent???
30th October 2015, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

What should I a Nepali student do to study in Christ college for BBA ? Should I appear entrance exam?
19th November 2015, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

What are the procedure to get admission in christ university for bba???is application necessary to take admisn
23rd February 2016, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

I am from darjeeling and what is the fees structure for BBA ?
5th March 2016, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

what is minimum marks required in CBSE 12th for BBA in Christ University?
7th June 2016, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in your college in 2017. What are criteria for doing BBA with eco hons
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?