15th May 2012, 08:50 PM
Meena Sangma

How to get admission in class 11th arts/science in Mount Carmel PU college? How to get admission?

I want an information on admission to Class XI Arts/Science in Mount Carmel P U College, Bangalore, when and how admission will be taken.

14th July 2012, 05:30 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in class 11th arts/science in Mount Carmel PU college? How to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meena Sangma View Post
I want an information on admission to Class XI Arts/Science in Mount Carmel P U College, Bangalore, when and how admission will be taken.
Mount Carmel P.U. College offers following Subject combination in the Arts and Science Stream:

Arts Stream
  • History,Economics,Psychology,Socialogy and English
Science Stream
  • Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics,Biology and English
  • Physics, Chemistry,Mathematics,Electronics and English
  • Physics,Chemistry,Biology,Home Science and English.
Candidate must have passed the SSLC/CBSE/ICSE Board or equivalent Examination.

The Application form can be downloaded from the Karnataka Pre-University Board Website.http: // www.pue.kar.nic.in.

For detail information one may refer to the official website of the Mount Carmel P.U. College.

5th April 2013, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in class 11th arts/science in Mount Carmel PU college? How to get admission?

What is the cut off percentage for arts and commerce ?

14th April 2014, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Do you take entrance test for the students who want to join PUC with science stream in your school ?

25th February 2017, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Why there is no computer science for pu In Mount Carmel. Any chance of introducing in future

16th March 2017, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in class 11th science in mount Carmel P U college?? What are the cut off percentage for science?what are the admission procedure's??And please kindly infom me about the fees?

Please replay or ans me at [email protected]
Thankyou

21st August 2017, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Can we get admission for xi (sci ) for special case my daughter passed out from cbse broad secured x cgpa and was admitted in icic broad. But want to change the cbse broad.

13th May 2019, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Madam please note my application # 2736 for 1st PUC , can kindly advise me the cut off & Fees details for commerce

my email id [email protected]

10th August 2020, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

My daughter studying in class 10th she wants to take admission in mount carmel college for 11th she learn in maharashtra state board so she take admission in mount carmel collage

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?