6th November 2019, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Delhi University for a Higher Secondary candidate of Bangladesh?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a student of Bangladesh and I have passed Higher Secondary exam in this year. Now, I want to study Graduation in Delhi University in India. Kindly tell me how can I apply for the admission?

12th November 2019, 10:28 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Delhi University for a Higher Secondary candidate of Bangladesh?

You are eligible to get admission in DU.

But, being a candidate from the Bangladesh, you have to appear for the admission under international student admission quota.

For more information visit at www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Will there be a problem to apply for post graduation course in Delhi University if I have 1 backlog paper in graduation course in Delhi University? 1 31st March 2016 12:40 AM
Can I apply for IPCC after doing graduation in B.A Vocational Delhi from CVS Delhi University 1 1st August 2015 12:37 AM
Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University? 2 13th March 2015 12:41 PM
Last date of submission for MSc electronics fro session in Delhi University? Procedure to apply for MSc Electronics in Delhi University? 2 2nd July 2013 02:44 PM
Any undergraduate program available at the campus law centre, Delhi University? What are the qualifications required? Any other law colleges under Delhi University that has the undergraduate program? What is the procedure to apply for the same? 1 24th March 2012 03:35 PM