20th May 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in engineering in MHT if I am from UP?

for engineering admission in mht
but i am from u.p

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in engineering after scoring 53 marks in MHT CET? Cutoff for engineering colleges?
  2. How to get solved papers for MHT CET engineering exam?
  3. Can I get the admission in engineering college through MHT CET? I have 42% marks in 12th PCM group and scored 73% marks in MHT CET
  4. What's the cut-off marks for SC candidates in MHT-CET to get admission in government college of engineering?
  5. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET?
  6. How to take admission in government college of engineering Pune? I have scored 70% in MHT CET and AIEEE
  7. Can I get admission for engineering after scoring 83 marks in MHT CET and -7 in AIEEE?
  8. Minimum Marks required in MHT-CET to get admission for Engineering in Pune?
  9. What is the cutoff percentage for engineering college admission in Maharashtra? I have scored 141 in MHT CET
  10. In which university can I get after scoring 77% in HSC and 88 marks in MHT CET? Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Cutoff marks for last years MHT CET exam for admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the documents required to take admission through MHT CET?
  13. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Amravati after scoring 95 marks in MHT CET?
  14. Can I get admission for engineering in Pune after scoring 93 marks in MHT CET?
  15. How to get admission in Bangalore for engineering after appearing for MHT CET and AIEEE exam?
  16. Can I appear for MHT-CET in year 2015? -- [New]
  17. Can I get admission n Mumbai for mechanical engineering after scoring 61.67% in HSC and 74 in MHT CET?
  18. Can i get admission in government engineering college Aurangabad after scoring 61 marks in MHT CET? I belong to OBC category
12th January 2015, 12:39 AM
mdabdulla

Default Re: How to get admission in engineering in MHT if I am from UP?

Its happy to see your interest in Engineering field,

MHT-Maharashtra
MHT-CET(Maharashtra common entrance test)
You must write MHT-CET exam to get into any engineering college of your preferring branch,

Exam Details:

1.Eligibility Criteria:Student should be Indian & should have passed the HSC (Std.xII) examination of Maharashtra state board of secondary and higher secondary education.
2.Reservation is present only for Maharashtra students only.
3.Examination is usually held in month of May 2nd week
4.There are 3 papers with 1 & half hour for each paper which contains physics&botany, chemistry and mathematics.
5.Syllabushysics, mathematics, chemistry, and botany.

Good Engineering Colleges in Maharashtra:
1. Aditya Engineering College,Beed.
2. Bharathi Vidhyapeth College of Engineering,pune
3.College of Engineering (Coep),Pune.
4.Datta Meghe College of Engineering,mumbai.
5.Don Basco Institute of Technology,mumbai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?