8th August 2011, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in a government college? How to get the form?

Dear sir/madam i want to know how i can take admisn in government collage can u suggest me easy way of taking the form for hm

Related Questions:
  1. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online?
  2. When is the admission open for government college sector 11 Chandigarh? From where can I take admission form?
  3. How to get admission in a government college? How to get the form?
  4. When are the admissions open in Government College Sector 11 Chandigarh? Can I get the prospectus of it? From where can I get the admission form? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Details of government D.Ed college? Fee structure of it? From where to get the admission form?
  6. Admission in government college for a candidate who has secured 10323 General rank and 538 SC rank in RPET? -- [New]
  7. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  8. How to take admission in government college sec 11 Chandigarh? How to take admission form? What is the fee structure? I have scored 83%
  9. How to take admission in government college? I am a B.Com student
  10. What is the date of admission in MSc Geology course for PG in Presidency College or Government College in Kolkata?
  11. Can I get admission in West Bengal or any good government college?
  12. Admission form allotment for Gujarat Government Medical College?
  13. Post diploma in electrical engineering from Kerala?
  14. List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?
  15. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  16. How to get admission in B.Ed course in UP or Delhi in Government or Private college?
  17. Will I get admission in any government medical college in any self financing college under government quota?
  18. Availability of admission form online for Hansraj College? Procedure of admission in Foreign Langues?
6th December 2011, 06:42 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in a government college? How to get the form?

Hello Friend,
Your question doesn't contain details like what is your educational qualification, your aggregate percentage, which stream you want to pursue and in which city you want to take admission. Let me tell you that there is an eligibility criteria in getting admission in almost every college of India. If you have completed +2 in an stream and fulfill the set standards of the college then you have to go to the concerned college in which you want admission and get a form and fill and deposit it and follow the admission procedure.

regards
6th December 2011, 08:21 PM
bhavana_bunty

Hai....Getting admission into government college is done by go to that particular college and they will give you a form...you have to fill it and submit there...There are no particular places about the form.....You can get it directly in the college at which you are interested to join in....And at different places there will be different ways of the admission procedure....and it will also depends on the education standard...but no problem...you can directly approach the college and get the application form.....
7th December 2011, 11:42 AM
kavya_guddi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir/madam i want to know how i can take admisn in government collage can u suggest me easy way of taking the form for hm
hello friend
you didnt mention your requirements clearly to us,how can we answer you.
you need to tell us in which stream you want to take admission..what is your qualification, are you a science stream candidate or commerce or arts or any other..kindly do tell in which stream you have completed your 12th or graduation then only we will be able to answer you correctly..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?