15th June 2013, 02:25 PM
saurabh chavan

How to get admission in Indian Army engineering college after diploma?

information for admission for indianarmy engineering college after diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Army after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  2. What should I do to join Indian Army? Can I apply for NDA after my diploma?
  3. How can I join the Indian Army after Diploma?
  4. How can I get information regarding diploma in education?
  5. Is there any job in Indian Army for diploma students?
  6. Am i eligible to join Indian Army after completing diploma in electrical engineering in 4th semester?
  7. What can I do to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Diploma in mechanical Engineering having failed Diploma (2 arrier)?
  8. What can I do to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Diploma in Chemical Engineering having failed Diploma 2 times?
  9. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Process of taking admission in Army college after Diploma? -- [New]
  11. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
  12. How can I join Indian Army, Navy, Airforce after completing diploma or engineering in medical
  13. Can I join Indian Army after clearing my 10th standard? I am a student of diploma Civil Engineering
  14. How can I join Indian Army after doing diploma in civil engineering?
  15. Steps required to join Indian Army after completing diploma from NTTF?
  16. How to join Indian Army after completing diploma in Automobile engineering?
  17. Can I apply for the officer post in Indian Army after completion of AMIE? I have done diploma in instrumentation engineering
  18. Can I join Indian Army after completing diploma in electrical engineering
27th May 2016, 10:12 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How to get admission in Indian Army engineering college after diploma?

The best way to get admission Indian Army after completing diploma is
1)Apply for National Defence Academy(NDA),those who have studied intermediate or equivalent exam like 10+2 can apply for NDA.
Age limit-16.5 years to 19.5 years(at the time of commencement of course)
Selection process-Written first,then SSB(service Selection Board) interview of 5 days and then followed by medical test.
NDA is specially designed entry for intermediate/10+2/higher secondary/diploma aspirants.All these qualifications are considered to equivalent to each other.

2)UES(University Entry Scheme)-Those who have studied intermediate with physics,chemistry and mathematics with minimum 70% marks can apply for UES.The selection process is same for UES as that of NDA.
Age limit-16.5 years to 19.5 years(at the time of commencement of course)
It is for short service commission and not for full 30 years service in Indian Army unlike NDA.

NDA and UES is conducted by UPSC,Indian Army respectively twice in a year in the month of January/June.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?