26th June 2013, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Loreto college for TTC course? How to get admission there?

I want to get an admission in loreto college for TTC course,so how to get admission there?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a chance to do B.Ed from same university after scoring 48% from B.A?
  2. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  3. How to prepare for TET entrance exam after completing BSc in computer science?
  4. How to take admission in government college Sec 11 Chandigarh? Where can I get the admission form?
  5. Will I be eligible to appear for B.Ed course having scored 53% marks in Post Graduation and 49% in Graduation?
  6. Basic difference between TTC and JBT? Are these courses same?
  7. When is the admission open for government college sector 11 Chandigarh? From where can I take admission form? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of Government affiliated colleges offering B.Ed course in Kolkata?
  9. How to get admission in UP B.Ed in any college of UP? What is the fee structure?
  10. Possibility for admission after scoring 23 marks in TANCET? In which college can I get admission? Procedure for admission?
  11. What is the last date of submission of B.Ed form in Jahrkhand?
  12. Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?
  13. What is the qualification required to write TTC?
  14. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  15. What is the date of admission in MSc Geology course for PG in Presidency College or Government College in Kolkata?
  16. Which college is it possible to get for BA English(Hons) after 12th Arts? What is the procedure of admission?
  17. Will I get admission in government college after scoring 138 in PCB group? Names of the colleges where I can get admission?
  18. List of the government colleges of B.Ed in Kolkata?
2nd October 2013, 09:42 PM
rashmi jjw

Default Re: How to get admission in Loreto college for TTC course? How to get admission there?

I want to get enrolled in TTC training!
Wat r d procedures?
2nd June 2014, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Loreto college for TTC course? How to get admission there?

I want to know the procedures of getting admission in ttc course in loreto house.
13th November 2014, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

Can I do T.T.C from LORETO if I have doing b.com , what is the procedure and dates for addmission ?
30th November 2014, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Can I do T.T.C from LORETO if I have doing b.com , what is the procedure and dates for addmission ?
8th June 2015, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I am a graduate in English with 43/: marks and I am interested in doing ttc ..kindly let me know will I be eligible and what is the procedure for the admission
2nd July 2015, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

I am an honours graduate in History from your college(LORETO COLLEGE) please kindly let me know when the form for ttc will be given and the procedure for the admission..
THANK YOU.
21st July 2015, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: How to get admission in Loreto college for TTC course? How to get admission there?

I want to get an admission in loreto college for TTC course,so how to get admission there?plecse tal me the process
27th August 2015, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

I am a graduate in general with 50% marks and interested in doing TTC from your college. Kindly let me am i eligible for this course .. If yes then please let me know what are the procedures for admission?
Thank You
6th September 2015, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.com, and I want to get an admission in loreto college for TTC course,so how to get admission there?please tell me the process. When will be the admission
3rd March 2016, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Am a journalism student can I do b.ed in your respective college or can I apply for ttc
14th December 2016, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Loreto college ttc course? What are the admission criteria and when does the session starts?
31st July 2019, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

I am graduate from general course with 42%mark please let me know that if I can get admission for ttc.
27th August 2019, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

I want to know date of admission for D. EL. ED. in hindi
18th October 2020, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission for tcc but I don't know the date for 2020. Even my first language is English and second language Bengali, is it eligible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?