24th July 2012, 10:48 PM
saroj c

How to get admission for M.Com Part II from Mumbai University?

how do i get admission for m.com part 2 for 2012 from mumbai university

30th July 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for M.Com Part II from Mumbai University?

how do i get admission for m.com part 2 for 2012 from mumbai university

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-get-admission-m-com-part-ii-mumbai-university-884720.html#ixzz226Wi6Mhv
8th August 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

What should i do. i am a regular college going student & not the IDOL one. i have appeared for m.com part-1 in this year may 2012 from mumbai university. but yesterday (7th august 2012) the result was declared & it shows fail. what should i do? do i give my paper for revaluation? & if yes then when before getting marksheet or after getting marksheet? what is procedures need to be follow to do this? & in how much time/month do revaluation result is declared coz if they not pass me in revaluation then do i need to sit for october/november exam is so? & if its so then do i need to give full 4 subjects exam again or just in which i was unable to clear? & how many % does revaluation works according to you & how much marks they can extend to pass a student in a particular subject. eg: If a student requires 3 marks to pass in just 1 subject (37/100 where 40 is passing) & he need 3 marks more to pass out do university people's give it?
plz answer each & every answer systematically thx wating for the reply from you very much soon.
13th August 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

when will get the marksheet of mcom-1 and what is the timing.
17th August 2012, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

when will get the mark sheet of mcom-1 and what is the processure to take addmission in m.com part 2? is that true that for that we have to submit the on line form only?
23rd August 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

what is the Admission dates for M com part 2
24th August 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

I want to give mcom part2 november 2012 exam.I am from dalmia college.but i am getting the answer that forms are finished and not yet came from university.Please suggest me asap.today is 24th august.& they said last date is 25th aug.I am not getting proper help from my own college.plz plz plz help me or mail me [email protected].
12th September 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

i want to get admission for mcom part 2 but i have not yet appeared for part 1 exams
14th September 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE CLEARED MY M.COM PART I IN 2004-05, & FAILED IN PART II IN 2005-06..! AAFTER 6 YEAR CAN I COMPLET MY M.COM PART II. PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE PROCEDURE.

THANKS & REGARDS
MANISH
5th October 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

WHEN WILL BE THE RESULT REVALUTION OF M.COM PART 1 WILL BE DECLARED
16th October 2012, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir?madam last date of online admission has gone Of m.com Part 2?Cant take admission...But i want to take admission For m.com part 2...How to take and what to do.?Sir please advice me?
16th October 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared My m.com Part 1..want to take admission For M.com Part 2...Last Date of online is over...How can I take admission please sir know me.....???
8th December 2012, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

i have cleared mcom part-1 in october 2012. can i take admission for mcom part-2 for march/april 2013??????
28th March 2013, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Please forward me the Oct 2012. Mumbai University Question Papers of M.com Part II.

Please its my grant request if any one found please forward the question paper on the given E Mail ID

E Mail ID is [email protected]

Please its urgent for me
5th September 2014, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

I am idol student.i have appeared for m.com part-1 in this year may 2014 from mumbai university. but the result was declared & it shows fail.
How to get admission for M.Com Part II from Mumbai University?
email : [email protected]
Please its urgent for me
25th June 2015, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir/madam, I have cleared my m com part ll in 2005. Unfortunately I hv misplaced my mark sheet.I don't remember the exact grand total. As nw I want to apply for set exams I urgently need to know my marks. I m not in a position to visit the University due to my work. So anyone please let me know the procedure for getting m com ll result online.Please, its very urgent as only 2 days r left. .......URGENT......
23rd August 2015, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

I have given m.com part2 exam & results is out. I have failed in one subject. Do I need to give exam of the subject in which I have failed or I have to give all papers again
27th November 2015, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

I am idol student of mumbai university I was unable to attend mcom part1 can I appear both mcom part I and 2 together in march 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?