19th April 2012, 09:58 AM
Jamjameelrs

How to get admission for MA or M.Sc in Mathematics in Distance Learning?

Sir i wanted to know about the admision in M.A/M.Sc mathematics in distance modeWhen it is going to start?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the MSc distance learning institutes? I have completed my BSc Biology
  2. Is there any scope for distance learning for MSc CS? I am pursuing MSc CS(computer science) from distance learning education institute
  3. Is there any scope for distance learning for MSc Chemistry?
  4. Is MSc Bioinformatics through distance learning good from career point of view? Will I get better placement after completing this course from Distance Learning? Names of institute providing DL in MSc Bioinformatics?
  5. Is there any scope for distance learning for MSc Chemistry? Which university is good for distance learning MSc?
  6. How can I do MSc Nutrition and Dietetics from IGNOU through distance learning programme? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. MBA or MSc Biotechnology?
  8. How to pursue MSc in Geography through distance learning?
  9. Eligibility criteria to get admission for M.Phil in Mathematics through Distance Learning? List of Universities that offer M.Phil in Mathematics in West Bengal?
  10. Procedure to do MSc+Ph.D in IISc through distance learning?
  11. How can I do M.Tech after MSc computer science(Distance Learning)? Universities offering admission in M.Tech?
  12. Universities offering Ph.D in Mathematics in Distance Learning?
  13. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  14. Admission in B.A Geography in any of the colleges offering distance learning?
  15. How to apply for M.Sc Mathematics in Distance Learning? When to apply for this course?
  16. Which are the institutes that conduct practical training in distance learning? -- [New]
  17. How to do M.Phil through distance learning in Ecotourism after doing MSc in remote sensing?
  18. How to take admission for AICTE approved distance learning in B.Tech?
5th September 2013, 10:59 AM
chandpasha7867

Thumbs up Re: How to get admission for MA or M.Sc in Mathematics in Distance Learning?

MSc (Mathematics with Applications in Computer Science) (MACS)

Minimum Duration: 2 Years
Maximum Duration: 4 Years
Course Fee: Rs. 22,000
Minimum Age: No bar
Maximum Age: No bar

Eligibility:

Graduates from a recognised University/Institution with a Major, or Honours in Mathematics with at least fifty percent marks in aggregrate.

If the seats at the centre remain vacant then:

Graduates with BA./BSc degree with Mathematics as one of the three main subjects with equal weightage, securing at least 50 percent marks in aggregate and 55 percent in Mathematics will be considered.
5th September 2013, 09:42 PM
nandio

Default Re: How to get admission for MA or M.Sc in Mathematics in Distance Learning?

Since you can get admission in DU's SOL and IGNOU, that would definitely be the wiser option to do. Of course you can turn to the listed universities, but it would make more sense going for the central universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?