24th February 2017, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in MBBS course at Bundelkhand Medical College? Fees to study from this college?

Hello sir, I want to get admission in MBBS course at Bundelkhand Medical College. How can I get admission? Fees to study from this college?

Related Questions:
  1. College name with state, fees and procedure for admission in MBBS?
  2. Admission in MBBS is possible with 104 score in MHCET? In which college can I get admission?
  3. List of MBBS colleges of Germany which provides MBBS without admission fee and college fee?
  4. BJ Government Medical College MBBS course fee per year?
  5. How to secure admission in St Johns medical College for MBBS course?
  6. How to study MBBS in India government medical college after completing 12th class? I have scored 50% marks
  7. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  8. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
  9. Fee structure of medical college which offers MBBS?
  10. What is the required donation fees for getting admission into medical colleges of Chennai?
  11. How much fees and donation should I pay to get a seat of MBBS in Bangalore?
  12. Is there any future for MBBS students in Canada?
  13. What is the fee structure for COMEDK?
  14. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How many medicine seats are there in AP through EAMCET exam?
  16. Fee structure of medical college for MBBS course(BC caste)?
  17. Can I get admission to study MBBS in any Government college without any entrance exam? Fee structure of MBBS in a Private college? Will I get permanent job after completing MBBS?
  18. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
28th February 2017, 12:44 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in MBBS course at Bundelkhand Medical College? Fees to study from this college?

Bundelkhand Medical College is in Madhya Pradesh. As per Supreme court, admission to all medical colleges will be done on basis of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test scorecard. 15% seats in each state government medical college for All India Quota seats and rest 85% are under state quota seats.

You need to apply for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and clear it with good rank to get admission in MBBS in Bundelkhand Medical College. Last date to apply for NEET 2017 is 1st March, 2017.

The fee structure of MBBS course per year is Rs 35,000. It may change this year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?