19th June 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for MS in Jolly Grant Medical College? What is the procedure for direct admission?

how to get admission for MS (Gynae/ Ophthal) in Jolly Grant Medical College, Dehradun?
what is the procedure for direct admission?
what is the fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for MBBS admission in Jolly Grant? Fee structure for the same?
  2. Procedure for direct admission in BVP medical college? Fee structure of it?
  3. Is Jolly Grant Medical College, Dehradun good for MBBS?
  4. Annual fee structure with hostel charges in Jolly Grant Medical College, Dehradun? Scholarship to study? -- [New]
  5. Procedure for admission in medical college in Mumbai? Date of sale of forms?
  6. Getting MBBS seats through NEET in Maharashtra?
  7. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in any medical college of Haryana?
  8. Medical college admission in West Bengal through Direct Admission in Foreigner's quota?
  9. Government colleges offering masters in physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to get admission in medical college in Mumbai based on MHT CET results?
  11. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Medical College in Pune?
  12. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma?
  13. Procedure for admission for Interstate students? Am I eligible for admission for MBBS in BJ medical college after scoring 182.5?
  14. How to get admission to direct 2nd year Mechanical Engineering in LD college in Ahmedabad? Procedure for admission?
  15. Can I appear for Polytechnic entrance exam after passing high school? What is the procedure for direct admission in Polytechnic College
  16. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
  17. Procedure to get admission in St Johns medical college?
  18. Will I get admission in MBBS in Grant Medical College after scoring 160 marks in CET?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?