24th June 2013, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in MSc Organic chemistry in Mithibai college?

how to get admision in msc organic chemistry at mithibai college.?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Mithibai college of college after scoring 89.7% -- [New]
  2. Can I take admission in MSc Organic Chemistry after completing graduation in chemistry without having Maths in 12th? Is there any entrance exam?
  3. How to do Ph.d in Chemistry after scoring 54% marks in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  4. Which are the government jobs after doing MSc Organic Chemistry?
  5. List of pharma companies in Vizag? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to join MSc Organic Chemistry in PC Jabin college Hubli or Dharawad University? Which books should I refer?
  7. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  8. Which is the best college for MSc Chemistry in Pune? I am a BSc student
  9. What are the jobs in Pharmaceutical Chemistry after passing MSc Organic Chemistry
  10. Am I eligible for Ph.D in abroad after qualifying MSc Organic Chemistry?
  11. Can I be eligible for drug inspector post after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Organic Chemistry
  12. Types of jobs for MSc Organic Chemistry?
  13. Universities offering PhD in organic chemistry on the par time basis or correspondence?
  14. Which institute provides good coaching for Junior lecturer/Chemistry? I have completed MSc Organic Chemistry
  15. How to pursue Ph.D in Germany or Canada after completing MSc Organic Chemistry
  16. Best books for basic Organic Chemistry and also for the rest of Organic Chemistry?
  17. Fee structure of B.Com course in Mithibai College? Where to get the application form?
  18. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
10th July 2017, 07:51 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get admission in MSc Organic chemistry in Mithibai college?

Mithibai College is affiliated to Mumbai University. For M.Sc (Organic Chemistry) Admission in Mithibai College, You are required to apply for M.Sc course to Mumbai University. Admission is done on the basis of score obtained in qualifying exam.

Application Procedure
- Visit the official website : www.mum.digitaluniversity.ac.in
- Click on "Register" & complete your registration.
- Enter the personal details and click "Accept".
- Read the declaration and click "Agree".
- You will get Username and OTP on your registered Email ID and Mobile Number. Enter the Username, OTP and set the new password.
- Login and Complete your profile by entering the details one by one such as Personal Information, Address, Education, Reservation, Upload Photo and Signature, Contact Details etc.
- Click "Confirm Profile". Check all the details and Click "Confirm Profile and Apply Online".
- You will see the various programmes. Select the course and Click "Apply".
- You will see the eligibility criteria. Click on "Agree".
- Enter the details of your last qualification and Click "Submit".
- Now you can select the various college for selected course affiliated to mumbai university. Here, You can choose the Mithibai College and others also.
- Select the documents which you will submit along with application.
- You will see your application status. Click on "Print".
- Now Click "Print Your E Suvidha Ticket" which having unique verification code.
- Enter the verification code and Verify & Print your application.
- Send your application to selected college. Institutes will publish their own merit list as per merit rank.
- If you are shortlisted, then you can confirm your admission by paying fees to college.

Required Documents
- Mark sheets of Final Year of B.Sc
- Degree Certificate of B.Sc
- Mark sheets of Class 10th and 12th
- Passing Certificate of Class 10th and 12th
- School Leaving Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Nativity Certificate (If Applicable)

Important Dates of Admission
- Starting of Online Application : April/May, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application : June, 2017
- Display of Provision Merit List : 7th July, 2017
- Submit the Grievance : 11th July, 2017
- Display of Final Merit List : 13th July, 2017
- Counselling Process : July/August, 2017
26th July 2018, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Do you have extra seats for organic chemistry as now admission are completed? Can I get admission in your college if my caste is S.B.C. & I got 74% in 6th sem exam?
10th July 2021, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

I completed my graduation in bsc chemistry... Can i get admission at mithibai clg in msc organic chemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?