20th August 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Can a medical student get a DSP job?

i have finished my mbbs .instead of getting pg i want to join as dsp through any other exm.the exm syllobus should be related to medical subjects....is it possible;please give me a suggestion.

20th May 2015, 01:19 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a medical student get a DSP job?

DSP stands for Deputy Suprintendent of Police.

UPSC conducts civil services exam to make recruitment in Indian Police Services.

The candidate who wishes to become a deputy superintendent of police have to sit for a open competitive examination conducted by State Public Srevice commission or Union Public Srevice commission.

The eligibility criteria for Civil Services Exam are following:-

-The candidate must be a citizen of India.

-The candidate should have completed graduation in any discipline from recognized college or university with any percentage.

-The candidate age should be in between 21 years to 30 years for general category.Age is relaxed for OBC by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

-The selection procedure consists of three stages,namely;

* Preliminary Examination (Objective Type),

* Mains Examination (Conventional Type),

* Personal Interview & Group Discussion.

The candidate who get selected for IPS is kept under a probation period as an SP of a district in the state in which the candidate has been allocated.After the probation period of two years,the candidate is confirmed as a district superintendent of police.
10th July 2021, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a medical student get a DSP job?

Can i become dsp after completing graduation with medical stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?