6th January 2016, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission to study Medical in Canada?

Hello,
I just came Canada from Pakistan and I am interested in Medical field. Just tell me how to go for admission for Medical in Canada?

12th January 2016, 11:41 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission to study Medical in Canada?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I just came Canada from Pakistan and I am interested in Medical field. Just tell me how to go for admission for Medical in Canada?
Studying higher studies for Medical in Canada is very competitive in world.

In fact, only 15% of the Canadian Pre-Med students get admission to medical schools of Canada.

So, to complete their further studies they switch to East Europe, Caribbean, etc.

Medical courses in Canada varies from 3 to 5 years.

You must have Bachelor degree in Biology or in any appropriate field to pursue post graduation course in Canda.

Most of the Medical Universities require MCAT i.e. Medical College Admission Test.

This exam is conducted to judge critical thinking, problem solving and writing skills of a student.

Questions pertaining to Verbal Reasoning, Physical Sciences and Biological Sciences will be asked.

After qualifying this exam, you can get admission to Medical Universities quite easily.
17th December 2019, 11:03 AM
shanelowney
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission to study Medical in Canada?

If you want to start your career in Canada, then you can apply for MD Degree program at All Saints University College of Medicine, they offer Doctor of Medicine degree program with a clinical clerkship in Canadian hospitals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?