19th August 2015, 11:17 PM
kmrmohit569

Can I get admission to study MBBS in Canada? Fee and living expenses?

Hello,
I want to take admission in MBBS course in Canada. I am able to do this course from Canada and if I then how much will be the staying price in Canada and what will be the coast of course?

Related Questions:
  1. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  2. List of colleges which offer MBBS in Ukraine? Total fee expenses?
  3. Detailed procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in Russia, Singapore or Australia?
  4. Procedure to study MBBS in Australia? Total expenses of MBBS in Australia?
  5. Detailed admission procedure and total expenses to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 90% in 12th?
  6. Total cost including Living expenses to study MS in Germany? In which language MS course offered? Requirements to apply?
  7. M.D from Canada after MBBS? Exams to be given for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Cutoff marks required in Manipal MBBS entrance exam to get admission? Total fee expenses for direct admission?
  9. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best university?
  10. How can I get admission to study MBA being a T.Y.B.Com student? Total fee expenses to study MBA?
  11. What are the total expenses to study MBBS in USA?
  12. Should I have to pursue MBBS to study MD in Neurology in JNMC? Total fee expenses?
  13. Does study abroad loan include living expenses cost in India?
  14. Education Loan scheme to study MBBS in USA? Total expenses to study?
  15. Is it worthy to study MBBS in Chennai? Total expenses to study MBBS in Chennai?
  16. Russia and Mexico, which is better to study MBBS? Total expenses to study MBBS in Russia and Mexico?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study MBBS in Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences? Total fee expenses of MBBS course?
  18. List of colleges which offer PGDCA course in Mumbai? Entrance exam to get admission and total fee expenses?
29th August 2015, 09:46 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MBBS in Canada? Fee and living expenses?

Yes, you can definitely get admission in MBBS course in Canada provided you do well in the entrance exam based on which the universities in Canada take admission - MCAT and IELTS/TOEFL. It is difficult to state the fee structure and living expenses since it varies from institute to institute, location to location and depends on your living standard. So, unless you mention the institutes in which you are interested, we will not be able to provide you an exact figure of expense.
30th June 2016, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MBBS in Canada? Fee and living expenses?

In Canada which university offers lowest cost for undergraduate in medicine ? Please answer me soon as possible.
9th August 2016, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir good evening. I am in India. My daughter name Pradiksha. G studying in 11th standard in CBSC school. She was very interested to study MBBS in Canada after 12th. She was rank holder. What procedure to join the best university. Please reply me. Fees and living cost also
18th September 2016, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

I want to do mbbs in canada in university of waterloo please tell me the fee structure is every student can afford the fee in canada of this corse and i m an indian student
18th November 2016, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

MY NAME IS FHEBA JOHNSON. I AM CURRENTLY STUDYING IN 10TH STANDARD. I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE SCIENCE AFTER 10TH. I WANT TO BECOME A DOCTOR. HOW CAN I GET ADMISSION IN ABROAD COUNTRIES LIKE CANADA AT LOW FEES. AND HOW TO GET ADMISSION. CAN I WORK WHILE STUDYING. CAN YOU PLEASE SENT ME THE DETAILS?
23rd October 2017, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/mam myself Meviz A. Mobhani. I am now studying in 12 sci and I want to get admission in MBBS in Canada. So please send me fees structure and names of top universities from which I can select best university for my studies..Thanks a lot, reply fast as soon as possible.
4th December 2017, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

I am in India. Name of my son is Adhith. Adhith studying in 12th standard in state syllabus school. He was very interested to study MBBS in Canada after 12th. What procedure to join the best university. Please reply me. Fees and living cost also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?