15th June 2013, 08:00 PM
almukarram71

How to get admitted in B.Tech after scoring 47% in 12th

my son got 47% in 12 science stream and his PCM only 45% i want to him admit in b.tech. is my decision correct ? or admit in diploma. please help me.

thank you

6th September 2013, 07:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admitted in B.Tech after scoring 47% in 12th

Dear friend

You can do any course either B.Tech or Diploma after completing 12th im MPC science stream.The percentage scored in 12th will not be very important to do join in any course.If you are interested in technical thinking and if you can work hard in your studies then you can choose the B.Tech course and there are many job opportunities after completing the B.Tech in any branch with good percentage.

If you are not interested in B.Tech and have interest towards practical thinking,then it is best to do the Diploma course.Finally,I want to say that try to choose the right course in which you are interested and in which course you have the capability to score good knowledge,so that you can work hard and you can achieve success in your career path.

All The Best
6th September 2013, 10:49 PM
nandio

Default Re: How to get admitted in B.Tech after scoring 47% in 12th

Well, 45% or 40%, you can and you will get admission is some college. But think about it. Do you think your son can do justice to the course? In fact, scoring in 12 boards is as easy as pie, engg is tough and your son may end up in a number of backlogs. What I suggest is that he pursues some easy course and go for IT courses from NIIT.
6th September 2013, 11:01 PM
B.Srikanth Yadav

Thumbs up Re: How to get admitted in B.Tech after scoring 47% in 12th

Hi brother,

Your percentage is that much not good.
even though if you attempt EAMCET exam i think you may join in good colleges.if you want join in good colleges you need good rank in EAMCET.In order to get the good rank not only EAMCET marks improtant, also your percentage is needed.

Compare to intermediate B.Tech is tough.my advice is better to go for Diploma,
If you really want to do B.tech then join in Engineering courses.

Thank You.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?