18th May 2011, 10:46 PM
SOHINI DUTTA

How to get admitted in B.Tech Biotechnology after securing 84% in CL-X board exam?

My daughter has appeared for her Cl-XII C.B.S.C. exam. this year, the result
will be declared on 23.05.2011. She obtained 84% marks in her CL-X board exam. Please enlighten how to admit her in B.Tech(Bio-Technology)?.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in YMCA Faridabad in B.Tech after securing 77 marks in JEE mains and 89% in board exam
  2. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  3. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  4. Is the student having 87% marks in SSC state board exam eligible to do biotechnology course? -- [New]
  5. Will I get any scholarship with GATE score of 30?
  6. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  7. Can I get admitted in a good college in USA after failing first year of engineering in biotechnology
  8. Is it possible to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) without studying Biotechnology in 12th NIOS?
  9. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 4th semester student in Madhya Pradesh?
  10. What are the software jobs I can take after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  11. Can I study B.Sc(Biotechnology) if secured 64% in 12th? Total fee of study B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  12. List of institutions offering GATE preparatory coaching in Kerala for Biotechnology?
  13. Can I get admitted with science stream in ICSE board after completing from NIOS board?
  14. In which engineering college can I get admitted after securing 37500 rank in EAMCET in MPC?
  15. Can I do Biotechnology with Biology background and without Maths after 12th? Institutes in India offering such course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission in B.Tech in YMCA Faridabad after scoring an AIR of 54202 and SR of 2310?
  17. Exams for which a Btech in Biotechnology student can appear?
  18. How much is the salary after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
19th May 2011, 03:48 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admitted in B.Tech Biotechnology after securing 84% in CL-X board exam?

Hello Sir,
Since you want your daughter to become a Bio-Technologist, I would suggest you to enroll her for Integrated MTech in biotechnology because to be successful in this field, a bachelors degree won't be enough and she will have to go for higher studies which could fetch her a better career.
So, to be eligible for integrated MTech/Msc in biotechnology, the candidate must have passed +2 level of exam with physics, chemistry and biology.
The duration of the course is 5-6 years.
Some of the top Institutes offering the course are
St.Xaviers, kolkata
University of Pune
Annamalai University
Amity Institute of Biotechnology

For more information, refer to the official website of the institutes.
19th May 2011, 06:16 PM
vkvimal192

Default Re: How to get admitted in B.Tech Biotechnology after securing 84% in CL-X board exam?

you should appear in aieee exam
30th May 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 45% in 12th,is there is any chance of securing admission in biotechnology?
20th June 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

where i will get MSc Physics admissions in Kerala
26th November 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

how to go about biotechnology?
i am in class 12th.. having chemistry,biology,physics,english and psychology as my subjects..
can i get into a good biotechnology college by securing good marks in 12th ..??
or do we have to give entrance exam for this ?
please tell me....
19th December 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

i want to go in biotechnology what marks should i have to secure in 12th so that i can be able for that and also in entarance exam like aieee and in mht _cet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?