21st February 2014, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

How to get admitted in PU for BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee expense?

I want to get admiteed in pu for bsc bio technology sp i want to know about marit and fee expences

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges providing BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  2. Details about admission in BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  3. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  4. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  5. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  6. Can I do BSc in Biotechnology directly after 12th?
  7. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  8. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
  9. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  10. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  11. Which is the best branch of biotechnology? I am pursuing BSc in Zoology with Biotechnology
  12. What Jobs I can do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Names of the BSc Biotechnology government colleges in Northern India
  14. Best college in Chennai for BSc Biotechnology? Prospects of the course in India? After BSc Biotechnology what should I do?
  15. Should I do BSc Biotechnology after opting for Biotechnology without Maths?
  16. can i get admitted in M.E or M.Tech in West Bengal after completing BSc in civil engineering from Bangladesh
  17. Can I get admitted in a good college in USA after failing first year of engineering in biotechnology
  18. What is the scope in BSc computer science after getting admitted in prestigious college of DU?
31st December 2017, 01:01 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get admitted in PU for BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee expense?

The required eligibility to get admission in Panjab University is that candidate must have passed 12th with minimum 50% and have passed with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics as main paper.

It is three year duration course. The admission will be on the merit of qualifying examination.

The fee is about Rs 16500 for the first semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?