9th February 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

How to get the application form for IISC entrance test?

HOW TO GET APPLICATION FORM AND DD FOR IISc ENTRANCE TEST..please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. How to get the application form for IISC entrance test?
  2. Syllabus for iisc 2010 entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is there any separate entrance test for admission in M.E. in IISc? Can I get admission in IISc on the basis of GATE score?
  4. What is the syllabus of IISC? Past 5 years question papers for IISC entrance test?
  5. Date of announcement of results of IISC entrance test?
  6. Is it possible to take IISC entrance test in material science for joining Ph.D at IISC?
  7. Last date of submitting online form for Integrated PhD at IISc?
  8. Information about syllabus of integrated PhD at IISc?
  9. How to prepare for the entrance test held by IISc for admission into integrated Ph.D course? Which are the different institutes providing the course?
  10. How can I check the result of my PhD Entrance Test conducted by IISC, Bangalore?
  11. Date of sale of application form for the entrance test of MBBS course? Date of the entrance exam?
  12. Does IHM Pusa conduct its own entrance test? Where can I get the application form?
  13. When the entrance exam of Integrated Ph.D will be conducted by IISC?
  14. Where and how to get the application form for Kerala State Engineering Entrance Test?
  15. Syllabus of entrance test for admission in masters in Genetic, Microbiology or Biodiversity? What is the question paper pattern of IISC Bangalore? Eligibility criteria for appearing for the entrance exam?
  16. Information about the syllabus of IISC test?
  17. What is the date of exam of Vellore Institute of Technology for Engineering? Where are the forms available?
  18. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination? -- [New]
13th January 2013, 01:19 PM
aakash arya

Default Re: How to get the application form for IISC entrance test?

hello friend..
to get application form for entrance test you do not have to visit any branch of bank or so.. all you need to do is..
go to this link..

http://admissions.iisc.ernet.in/web/SelectUGPG.aspx

register your email id there as per your eligibility for under graduate or post graduate course..
then you will be asked to fill the application form..
for fee payment:
you can do it through..
1.)demand draft
2.)net banking (for a SBI/CANARA BANK ACCOUNT HOLDERS)
3.)visa card / maestro card / master card..

good luck.. !!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?