30th March 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

How to get application form for JIPMER college of MBBS?

where i can get the jipmer college of mbbs application form

30th March 2011, 02:12 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get application form for JIPMER college of MBBS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Application forms are available on cash payment at state bank of India,JIPMER

Branch,Puducherry only from 07.03.11 - 25.4.11 before 4.00 P.M

Online :

Apply online by the using website : http://www.jipmer.edu/

Important dates :

Online Application Forms : 06.03.11 - 18.04.11

Last date for receipt of Application : 25.04.11

Date of Entrance Examination : 05.06.11

More details,Visit the official website : http://www.jipmer.edu.in/
30th March 2011, 02:20 PM
cricket007
Banned

Jawaharlal Institute of Post-Graduate Medical Education Research - JIPMER 2011 MBBS Application Forms

The JIPMER Medical 2011 Prospectus with the Application Forms can be obtained against only cash payment of 1000/- for Unreserved/Other Backward Classes Category (UR/OBC/P-UR/P-OBC)) and 650/- for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe Category (SC/ST/P-SC) from State Bank of India, JIPMER Campus, Pondicherry-605006 on all working days up to 18th April, 2011, Thursday.

This includes cost of JIPMER 2011 Prospectus as well as Non-Refundable Examination Fee. Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.

State Bank of India, JIPMER Campus at JIPMER is the only branch where the applications are sold against cash payment.

The bank timings when the applications will be available are 10.00 am to 04.00 pm on all working days (Monday to Friday) and from 10.00 am to 12.00 noon on Saturdays. No request for issue will be entertained after these stipulated hours.

The State Bank of India will not send the Prospectus by Post; Hence No Request should be made to the Bank for Sending the Same by Post.

Note : Bank Counter Sales from 09.03.2011.
30th March 2011, 03:14 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research - JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam
JIMPER applicationform can be filled two ways:
  • OFFLINE:The forms for JIPMER MBBS entrance exam 2011 can be obtained from State Bank of India, JIPMER Campus.

The form can also be obtained by post from JIPMER by sending a Money Order along with the request for form.

• ONLINE:Candidates can also apply online through the website www.jipmer.edu.in
Application Form:

Availability of Application Forms: February End-April 2nd week, 2011
Last Date for receipt of completed application forms: Mid April, 2011

Date of JIMPER MBBS Entrance Examination: June 1st week, 2011

For more details,please refer to:
www.jipmer.edu.in

Regards
*Kapila*
30th March 2011, 05:00 PM
tannu90

www.jipmer.edu.inJawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research is located in Puducherry and conducts a separate entrance test for admission to its MBBS course. The institute is an institute of national importance and has an objective to impart quality education to the students. It is managed by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. It has a total of 100 seats in its MBBS course and out of this admission to 82 seats is through JIPMER entrance. Rest 18 seats are through nomination by Government of India and are are selected by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, New Delhi.

Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research is one of the oldest medical institutes in India founded with the help of French Government as “Ecole de Medicine de Pondichery” in 1823. In the year of 1956 it was overtaken by Government of India and subsequently it was renamed as Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research.

Campus:

Jawaharlal Institute of postgraduate Medical Education and Research has a large residential campus which is spread over an area of 195 acres of land. It has all modern facilities and infrastructure along with highly skilled and experienced faculty. The institute has about 360 resident physicians and over 3000 nursing, administrative and support staff.

Popularity of the exam:

As the seats are fixed for each course, students have to work hard to get their course of interest. The students have to secure high marks in the JIPGMER MBBS Entrance Exam and have to sit for a counseling program.

More about Jawaharlal Institute for Postgraduate Medical Education:

The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) is amongst the premier and top five medical schools in India and is at Puducherry which is a union territory town in southern India that lies on the shores of the Bay of Bengal. Every year it admits 75 undergraduate students and 50 postgraduate students. The staff strength of the institute is about 3000. The teaching faculty consists of 300 experienced teachers and 565 resident doctors.

Eligibility criteria:

A candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology with at least 50% aggregate marks in PCB (40% for SC/ST). Those who are appearing for class 12th exams in 2011 can also apply. Also a candidate should have attained the age of 17 years before 31st December, 2011.

Availability of Application forms:

The forms for JIPMER are expected to be available by February End from State Bank of India, JIPMER Campus. The form can also be obtained by post from JIPMER by sending a Money Order along with the request for form. Candidates can also apply online through the website www.jipmer.edu.in. After applying online candidates have to take a print out of the filled form and send it to JIPMER along with Demand Draft.

Important Dates (Tentative):

Date of Entrance Examination: 1st week of June, 2011

Availability of Application Forms: Last week of February-2nd week of April, 2011

Last Date for receipt of completed application forms: mid week of April, 2011

Pattern of Examination:

Entrance Test will consist of 200 multiple choice Questions equally from English, Physics, Chemistry Zoology and Botany. There will be four options for each question and there will be no negative marking.

Contact details:

Academic Section

JIPMER, Puducherry - 605 006

Tel: 0413-2272380 to 390, 0413-2272066 Extension No: 3102

Fax: 0413-2272066

11th April 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

i am desire to get application form of JIPMER
12th April 2011, 08:36 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to get application form for JIPMER college of MBBS?

Hi friend,

You can get the application forms by paying cash in

state bank of india, JIPMER campus.

you can also download the application form in online with the following

website

http://www.jipmer.edu/
17th April 2011, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

i got an application through online but i made a mistake in impression in it can i get another form with same application no or different for the same DD..............plz i want soon reply plz..................
23rd April 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

i got a register number but i receive back the acknowledgement
15th June 2013, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

i aimed at you
23rd March 2014, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Angry Re: How to get application form for JIPMER college of MBBS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
are online application avaliablehow to apply in online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?