9th January 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

How to get the application format of Indian Air Force? I am a engineering student

sir, i am a engineer student and i want to application format of indian air force

Related Questions:
  1. Online application form for Indian Air Force
  2. Will I be eligible for Indian Navy or Air Force after scoring 45.33% in 12th from Science Stream? What is the format of filling the form?
  3. Where can I get Indian Air Force Application Forms?
  4. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis? -- [New]
  6. How can I join Indian Air Force being a 10th student? Detailed information about Indian Air Force?
  7. How can I join Indian Air Force as a Pilot after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? Percentage required to join? Entrance exams to join?
  8. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  9. Can I apply for interview directly in Indian Air Force through Fast Track Selection process if secured 79.67% in B.Tech(ECE)? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. What is the scope in Indian Air Force after BCA ?
  11. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  12. How can I become a Pilot in Indian Air Force if pursuing B.Tech(CSE) 4th year and achieved Grade-A in NCC(B & C)?
  13. Opportunities in Technical field of Indian Air Force for B.E.(ECE) student?
  14. Is a student from management background eligible to join any field of indian air force?
  15. How to join Indian Air Force? Where to get the application form to apply for Indian Air Force?
  16. Can I join Indian Air Force as a medical graduate?
  17. What to do after 12th PCB to join Indian Air Force? Procedure for joining NDA?
  18. How to get Indian Air Force, Airman Class Y application form?
14th January 2012, 09:28 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the application format of Indian Air Force? I am a engineering student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i am a engineer student and i want to application format of indian air force
If you want to join Indian Air Force as Commissioned Officer (Technical Department), you will have to write Air Force Common Admission Test and the notification for the same is usually published in the month of June and December every year.
To be eligible, you must have scored a minimum of 60% in your bachelors degree in engineering and must be within the age limit of 18-28 years.

You may also join Indian Air Force- Flying Branch by qualifying Combined Defense Service Exam conducted by the union public service commission.
The age limit to apply for the exam is 19-23 years.
The notification for the Combined Defense Service Examination and Air Force Common Admission Test are published in India's leading Newspapers including "Employment News".
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?