29th September 2016, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

How to get correction in college name and branch name in GATE application?

Sir while applying GATE, today I enterd electronic insted of electrical but I got EE as there paper code and instad of VBIT college I mentioned JNTUH so please provide solution?

15th October 2016, 01:16 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get correction in college name and branch name in GATE application?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir while applying GATE, today I enterd electronic insted of electrical but I got EE as there paper code and instad of VBIT college I mentioned JNTUH so please provide solution?
Candidates can edit their defective application form from 20th October 2016 onwards by logging the official page of GATE 2017 www.gate.iitr.ernet.in/ this is the last chance that you will be getting to correct your mistakes in the application form of GATE 2017. So, make sure that this time you have entered correctly because on the basis of the correction of application form your admit card will be made. So, be careful this time. Take time, read the instructions, check your personal information from top to bottom and then after rechecking click on the submit button.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?