3rd January 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

How to get Data Entry Projects from various companies to do data entry work at home after completion of MCA?

Dear Sir,
i have completed MCA.i would like to do data entry work at home.plz tell me how get the data entry project from various companies.

thanks & regards
deepa

23rd May 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get Data Entry Projects from various companies to do data entry work at home after completion of MCA?

i have many candidate to do data entry and i have full setup plz tell me how take project
17th June 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get Data Entry Projects from various companies to do data entry work at home after completion of MCA?

Hi....

I have two process for data entry

1. Off line copy and Save(Minimum 10 Seat) earning per entry Rs 0.25, one agent can earn Rs.500 per day.

Equitation is per day 500x10=5000.00

Costing Rs. 1,20,000/- time of agreement.
Payment 15 day's.

2. Fixed pay out data mining job online (Minimum 10 seat)

Pay out 13,000/- per agent per month fixed
entry per agent per day 110-125 form
13 field per form to be entered form other web site.

Costing Rs.1,20,000/- time of agreement.
Payment Monthly.

If required let me know.

Regards

Debasish Roy
[email protected]
+91 09674490407
23rd July 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I have a group of students and 10 seating computer so i like to do data entry project from my office. if it is so, kindly revert me back..
23rd October 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I have setup of 11 computer in nagpur, required data entry projects. if interest plz reply.
4th November 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

We comes under small-scale industry and working in IT field. Now we have plan to extend our business to BPO sector with international & domestic project. So, i need project. Please Contact
Karunakar Das
Operation (India & Asia)
Mob-09590825954
26th November 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

hii i want to take project of data entries but i don't know how to take project and from whom ? i am from punjab can you please help me
24th December 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am very interested to work on data entry projects. I've well experienced in data entry field. I have own system in my home. If you will, please provide me the details.

Thanks
Nageswara Rao
Email: [email protected]
17th January 2013, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

How to get data entry projects ,i want to start a small company with 10 people and what are the steps to be followed?
25th January 2013, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

i'm presently doing my college..ihave a computer in my home with the internet connections..tell me how i can start this job
30th January 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

How to get the data entry project, I want to start a small company with 20 people and what are the step to be followed
1st February 2013, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

i have completed B.E computers,i have an interest to do an data entry projects for rescle of money......
6th February 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I have setup of 11 computer in Delhi, required data entry projects or any IT Related work in a minimum coast. if interest plz reply.
Company-Avowal Technology System
Mob:-9013964193,9582233337
011-45538634

9th February 2013, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

i have many candidates to do data entry jobs, so please give reply how can i get the data entry jobs
15th February 2013, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
i would like to do data entry work at home.plz tell me how get the data entry project from various companies.

thanks & regards
Pawan Goyal
call no. 9024551232
20th February 2013, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

hai sir

Am Durgeswari . Thirunageswaram , thanjavur dist. am completed M.C.A . i would like to date entry project at home. how to get. pleaset
inform to me . any companies
1st March 2013, 04:55 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I am very interested to work on data entry projects. I've well experienced in data entry field. I have own system in my home. If you will, please provide me the details.

Thanks
Mohsin Imam
1st March 2013, 11:06 PM
MSTs
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thanks
Mohsin Imam
Hi,

Recently, data entry jobs in the nation has emerged as a part of the developing BPO industry and there is a heavy demand for data entry operators. Particularly in public sector organizations because most of public sector organizations in the nation are presently engaged in the task of conversion of their hard copy documents to soft copy with the increasing use of computers. When a person wishes for a career in data entry, he/she can also find associated jobs like document imaging, validation, data mining, data digitalization, data conversion, document management and data processing.
Recent government jobs in data entry in India:
The names of government organizations that recently recruited candidates for dataentry positions are given below:
• Data Entry Operator - DOEACC Society Centre
• Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator - Punjab Pollution Control Board
• Data Entry Operator – Punjab Information and Communication Technology Corporation Limited
• Data Entry Operator – Indian Institute of Science Education & Reserach
• Data Entry Operator – Jammu University
Pay Scale for Data Entry positions in Government organizations in India:
Government organizations recruit data entry clerks/data entry operators in the pay scale of Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Payof Rs.2800 and most of the government organizations fix maximum age limit as 30years for the data entry positions.
Skills required to shine in the field of data entry:
To shine as data entry clerk/data entry operator, candidates should posses the following qualities:
• Errorless typing skills
• Accuracy in job
• Ability to interpret information in the best and fastest way
• Good speed in keying
Educational qualifications required for finding government jobs in data entry positions:
When it comes to data entry positions, government organizations require that candidates must be graduates in any discipline and as far as preferential list of educational qualifications is concerned candidates with following educational degrees are preferred:
• BCA
• B. Sc Computer Science
• Certificate courses from DOEACC Society
• M. Sc IT
• MCA
• Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering
• M. Sc Applied Statistics/applied statistics
Thus, data entry is a field that not only offers private and government job opportunities, it also offers a wide range of self-employment opportunities in such away that eligible candidates from work from home and some private organizations recruit freelancers for data entry positions

BEST OF LUCK...
8th March 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

I have good space in my office n i have so many candidate they are required part time jobs so how to get the data entery jobs
23rd March 2013, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

How to get the data entry project, I want to start a small company with 20 people and what are the step to be followed
23rd March 2013, 06:43 PM
Glorious Group

Dear Sir,Madum

I have good space in my office n i have so many candidate they are required part time jobs so how to get the data entery jobs

Jayachandra
Kolar
15th April 2013, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I have setup of 10 computer in GOPIBALLAVPUR,JHARGRAM, PASCHIM MIDNAPORE,WEST BENGAL, required data entry projects or any IT Related work in a minimum coast. if interest plz reply.
Company- NEXT GENERATION PROCESSING SYSTEM
EMAIL- [email protected]
phone no:- 03221266290
20th June 2013, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

I have 10 PCs setup in delhi.
I've well experienced in data entry fields. i m looking for data entry projects.
email :[email protected]
Mob :- 9990270506
9th July 2013, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Hi,,, Ashif

Now i will find the fob for Data Entry Job any Kind of Company at my home also i have 2 year Expriens
in data entry work so please Kind told him regarding this job

Ashif Husain
91 7874731700
17th July 2013, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Start your own dataentry company and earn huge income. We sell project with business. Www.dataentrygujarat.com / 9276826993
17th July 2013, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

We sell data entry project with business proposal. Www.dataentrygujarat.com / 9276826993
19th September 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I have setup of 2 computer in Satara, required data entry projects. if interest plz reply.

SINIPRO TECHNOLOGIES
Shop.no10, SRN.402, Gurwar peth
Satara-(02162-230733)...9503510965
30th January 2014, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I have six computers and high speed internet connection. I want any kind of online and offline data entry job. But I am not going to pay anything for any project, so if you have any free process then please contact me on 8927034905 (west Bengal).
9th March 2014, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
I have 12 computers with good setup, i need to take data entry projects please suggest to whom need to contact getting projects.
9th March 2014, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
I have 12 computers with good setup, i need to take data entry projects please suggest to whom need to contact getting projects.
8th April 2014, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I have setup of 10 computer in indra nagar lucknow, required data entry projects or any IT Related work in a minimum coast. if interest plz reply.
Company- devsoft work pvt ltd.
EMAIL- [email protected]
phone no:- 9759191456
8th April 2014, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I have setup of 10 computer in indra nagar lucknow, required data entry projects or any IT Related work in a minimum coast. if interest plz reply.
Company- devsoft work pvt ltd.
EMAIL- [email protected]
phone no:- 9759191456
5th May 2014, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

hello we have genuine data entry projects with guaranteed billing so please contact me..
31st August 2014, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Hello friends,
I have completed my MCA and i have excellent idea's of IT field and i want to implement those idea's but it requires a group of students.so if you also want to do something with our self then just mail me on [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?