2nd May 2012, 12:35 PM

How to get direct admission for B.Tech course in Government Colleges?

How to get admission in B.Tech?
how to get admission in government engineering colleges by direct admission basis?

1. Which are the colleges in North India offering direct admission in B.Tech on the basis of 12th percentage, IIT JEE score?
  2. List of all government colleges of engineering for direct 2nd year admission in Maharashtra?
  3. Can I get direct admission in UPES Dehradun after scoring 92% marks in CBSE 12th exam?
  4. How to get direct admission for B.Tech course in Government Colleges?
  5. How to get admission in Ahmedabad government colleges?
  6. How to take admission in B.Tech Biotech? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Biotech in Delhi?
  7. List of top government B.Tech colleges in haryana? Can I take direct admission in government college in Haryana after scoring AIEEE rank of 4 Lakh and state rank of 19000
  8. Government B.Ed colleges in india?
  9. List of colleges giving admission to B.Tech colleges on direct admission basis? What is the admission procedure in IPU CET?
  10. List of all government engineering colleges in Maharashtra providing direct 2nd year admission
  11. Diploma colleges in Maharashtra providing direct admission? Direct admission in degree college is possible after Diploma? -- [New]
  12. List of government colleges offering direct admission in MCA PG course? Fee structure for it?
  13. Best engineering colleges which are offering direct 2nd year admission for B.Tech in Rajasthan Jaipur?
  14. List of the government colleges which offer direct 2nd year admission in medical electronics?
  15. Direct admission in ITI college after scoring 71% in 10th? Which are the colleges in West Bengal that offer direct admission?
  16. What are the private B.Tech colleges in Kolkata?
  17. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  18. Is it worth taking admission in IITs for direct 2nd year admission? Procedure to take admission?
2nd May 2012, 03:53 PM
Bhargav.student

Default Re: How to get direct admission for B.Tech course in Government Colleges?

Please mention which state are you from n which government college you are looking for . Give the detailed information to get good answers .
12th May 2012, 09:31 PM

Default Re: How to get direct admission for B.Tech course in Government Colleges?

can i get addmission in reputed engineering collages without appearing in any engineering exams if i scored 59% marks in 12th,plz name the collages in north india i am from bihar
23rd May 2012, 11:15 AM

sir, can i get direct second year admission for government engineering college in maharashtra i have completed 3 year diploma
29th May 2012, 04:41 PM

if i compartment in physics can i admission in b.tech course
29th May 2012, 05:34 PM

sir i want to get direct admission in nit college,i score in upsee rank 134234 & i also waiting the score of aieee
.my brither is in indian army.acording to my knowledge few set are reserved for govt soldier
so plz give direction as soon as possible,
30th May 2012, 04:21 PM

HEYI M FROM MP . I HAVE SCORED 86% IN 12TH CBSE , WITH AN AGGREGATE OF 87.67 IN PCM. CAN I GET ANY GOVERMENT COLLEGE FOR B.TECH.
31st May 2012, 12:16 PM

I am interested in nit or nus or bits pilani, my cbse scores are more than 90%.
Is it possible?
Pls guide me @ [email protected]
31st May 2012, 07:40 PM

myself siddharth,passed 12th with 80.2% please guide me by advicing a good engineering college in india
3rd June 2012, 06:08 PM

I have get 70% in 12th i can take admsn in gov. Collage.
4th June 2012, 12:21 PM

How to get direct admission for B.Tech course in Government Colleges?

SIR, I HAVE JUST PASSED CLASS 12 WITH 81.6%,CAN I GET ANY GOVERNMENT COLLEGES FOR B-TECH IN GREATER NOIDA , OR ANY OTHER ELSE..
PLEASE TELL ME ..
12th June 2012, 11:26 AM

hello , sir i have got 67% marks in 12th ,can i get direct admission in gov. collage of m.p.
pcm % - 60%
cat -OBC ( by the way i m belong to jharkhand)
please send me information on my [email protected]
18th June 2012, 06:42 PM

i have scored 98.95% in pcm in 12th. can i get the government colloge for b.tech
20th June 2012, 08:26 PM

I have scored in CBSE(science) 77% and AIEEE entrance rank 2012 is 4,00,050 and Assam engineering rank is 3321. Whether any possibility to get admission in any Govt.NIT colleges situated in india.
23rd June 2012, 09:38 PM

i got 90.44% in 12th pcm . i scored 100 marks in aieee 2011 . i want to take admission in best engineering college for b.tech.suggest me.
23rd June 2012, 10:51 PM

SIR CAN I GET ADMISSION IN B.TECH IN A BEST GOVERNMENT COLLEGE of INDIA IF I HAVE SCORED 64%IN 12TH IN 2012...PLEASE SUGGEST ME AT
24th June 2012, 12:19 AM
kutti.29

i got 90.44% in 12th pcm . i scored 100 marks in aieee 2011 . i want to take admission in best engineering college for b.tech.suggest me.

no friend,

you need to appear for the following exams
List of exam:

1.IIT-JEE (to take admission on IIT and NIT only)
2.AIEEE (To take admission on any college in India except IIT)
3.Exam conducted by IAS (To take admission colleges under IAS)
4.State based exam (To take admission on the colleges belongs to that state)
5.College based exam( To take admission on that particular college)

Education qualification required:

1.Candidate have to pass 10th from a recognized university with min 50% marks
2.Candidate have to pass 12th with physics, chemistry, mathematics and with min 50% marks
or
Candidate have to pass diploma from a recognized university with min 50% marks
3.Candidate must have no active backlogs

So can chose any of this two way what you like most.
\
List of govt and other college:

1.Netaji subhas institute of technology
2.Govt engineering college
3.Delhi technological university
4.ambedkatr institute of technology
5.Delhi college of engineering
6.Institution of engineers
7.Faculty of engineering and technology
8.Northen india engineering college
9.Maharaja surajmahal institute
10.Depertment of science and technology are some of them

25th June 2012, 12:11 PM

i have completed diploma with 79 prct ...n i want to take aadmission in gov. Collage for BE..... So what r the procedure for it.
27th June 2012, 01:12 PM

Question Re: How to get direct admission for B.Tech course in Government Colleges?

hello sir, i'm secure 66% marks in U.P.BOARD 2010.Can i get direct admission in gov. college in u.p. or delhi. plz. tell me on [email protected]. thnxx
1st July 2012, 11:21 AM

i get 75% marks in pcm. I want direct addmission in b.tech. Pls tell me best colleges my id is [email protected]
4th July 2012, 07:18 PM

sir i wanna get direct admission in govt. college i have scored 84% in 12th and 37000 rank in uptu and 164002 in aieee....plz guide me at [email protected]
5th July 2012, 11:29 AM

sir my 12th % is 84% i want to get direct admission in govt. clg or jamia millia islamia... can i get it?:?
plz write 2 me at [email protected]
15th July 2012, 05:43 PM

sir i want to get direct admission in govt. engg. college i have scored 66.8% in 12th exam in seba board(assam) and aieee rank 554927 and assam engg. rank 9657.plz tell me at [email protected]
22nd July 2012, 01:50 AM

Sir l want to take admission in govt. univesty for b.tech plz.... guide me
8th April 2013, 10:10 AM

How can i get direct admission in govt. college for b.tech 2nd year . i have scored 63% in 12th from cbse board . plz tell me at [email protected]
28th May 2013, 04:32 PM

sir, my 12 % is 62.4% and in pcm 58.6% can i get in gov engineering collage. than how please guide me
plz send ans in a mail
as early as possible
20th June 2013, 10:20 AM

may i take direct admission in sharda university .i score 43% in i.sci with jac
25th June 2013, 08:15 PM

sir,i am brijesh pandey 10th pass in up board with 81.33% i not have idea to go which way in intermidiate and i want to do btech also but i not have knowledge how can get admission in government college of engineering sir please informme on my email [email protected]
2nd July 2013, 10:46 AM

sir I have got 68% with an agreegate of 74% in pcm and iscore upsee rank 134537 but sc qota rank is 9133 i get any govt. clg for btech
2nd July 2013, 11:00 AM

SIR CAN I GET ADMISSION IN B.TECH IN A BEST GOVERNMENT COLLEGE of INDIA /DELHI IF I HAVE SCORED 68% IN 12TH IN 2013.. WITH AN AGREEGATE OF 74% PCM AND I SCORE IN UPSEE RANK 133545 BUT QOTQ SC RANK IS 9133 I GET GOVT. COLLEGE BTECH PLEASE SUGGEST ME AT [email protected]
7th July 2013, 11:49 AM

my air jee 2013 is116474 and my state haryana rank is 3927.can i get admission in nit kurukshetra.my name is ravinder.my e id is [email protected] .plz suggest me something and e mail me sir
5th August 2013, 10:11 AM

sir sir can i get admission in b.tech in a best govt. college india/rajasthan if i have scored 75.40persant in 12th n.c.e.r.t. in 2013. college b.tech please suggest me at [email protected]
29th April 2014, 07:12 AM

sir i expect 80% marks in 12 th and 96 marks in mains cani get admission in any govt. engeneering college
11th June 2014, 06:12 PM

Sir,i got 72% in class-12th cbse form uttar pradesh.Can i get admission in b.tech in a govt college in delhi.my ipu rank is 36515...pl reply sir
14th June 2014, 02:44 PM

hello sir i have scored 77% IN CBSE 12TH AND MY JEE MAINS 2014 MARKS IS 12 AND I WANT TO GET ADMISSION IN B.TECH GOVT. COLLEGE SO HOW SHOULD I GO FOR IT PLS GIVE ME DETAILS
16th June 2014, 07:08 PM

There is no way to get admission in government college except the ENTRANCE EXAM
If someone is promising to do, he is telling a lie.
Be aware of these fake consultant
For any other details you can mail me at [email protected]
9th December 2014, 03:00 PM

hello sir
we are offering direct admission in UGC APPROVED university for all course like
B.TECH,M.TECH,M.B.A AND DIPLOMA ,MCA,BCA
WITH 100% RESULT IN LOW FEES
CONTACT
VIPIN YADAV....9251066601
or email [email protected]