10th June 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

How to get a good architecture college under AIEEE?

my aieee all india rank is 16377 and state rank is 364 in aieee b.arch exam. i am from chandigarh .i need help in knowing that in which good college i can get admission . plz help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in good college with a good score of AIEEE and NATA? Is Architecture course at Goa college, good?
  2. Any college in which I could get after scoring 169 marks in AIEEE Architecture? Is it possible to get a college for Architecture without giving NATA?
  3. How to get a good architecture college under AIEEE?
  4. What should I do? I want to pursue B.Arch course but I have sent my AIEEE application form for B.Tech course. Would I get admission in a good college after securing a good rank in AIEEE or NATA?
  5. AIEEE BArch. Rank required for admission in architecture -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is the ranking for AIEEE Architecture exam and AIEEE engineering exam done separately? What rank is considered to be good for admission in top Architecture colleges across India?
  7. Can I get a good seat in any good architecture college after expecting 220+ marks in AIEEE B.Arch?
  8. Alternative way of getting admission in JJ college of Architecture other than AIEEE?
  9. Is it true that AIEEE pattern changes every year? What will be the pattern of this year? Are the ranks for AIEEE and AIEEE Architecture given seperately? Do we have to get the main rank list of AIEEE to get a seat in Architecture?
  10. How to join B.Arch? Which entrance exam can I write?
  11. Qualifications required to get in a good college for masters of Architecture? -- [New]
  12. Good architecture colleges with hostel facilities with 175 marks in AIEEE B.Arch. and 89 mars in NATA?
  13. How much marks required in AIEEE B.Arch exam to get a seat in a good college for B.Arch course? How are the placements of these institutes?
  14. What is the AIEEE B.Arch rank required for admission in government architecture college
  15. Will I get good colleges like NIT, SPA after scoring 220-260 marks in AIEEE Architecture paper?
  16. Will I get admission in any college with 28900 rank in B.Arch exam and state rank of 1800? Any chance to get a government college? Procedure of counseling?
  17. Is B.Arch good for girl after 12th?
  18. List of top 5 colleges in India offering B.Arch course?
12th June 2012, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a good architecture college under AIEEE?

sir, i have air-1872 in aieee b.arch..will i get nits??plz suggest other colleges too..
12th June 2012, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

sir,
my AIR in B.ARCH is 17198 n in category i got 12145 rank.....
n my state rank is 1897 n in category i got 1588 rank....( Delhi)
is there any possibility that if i can get in any NIT or in lovely professional university!!!!!!!!!
plz help.........plz
13th June 2012, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i have got 105(OBC) rank in b.arch in aieee exam.... can i get admission in spa...?
14th June 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

I have got 126 mark in B Arch. I have pass class 12 but fail in chemistry. Is there any problem for B Arch admission Sir
14th June 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my aieee all india rank is 16377 and state rank is 364 in aieee b.arch exam. i am from chandigarh .i need help in knowing that in which good college i can get admission . plz help me.
Chandigargh college of architecture,no.3 in all over India
15th June 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

my aieee AIR is 20022 and state rank is 243 in aieee b.arch. iam from orissa.plz tell me which college cni get???plz reply soon......plz
15th June 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

with air 10108 and state rank 841, can i get a good college??
16th June 2012, 04:17 AM
Unregistered

i have got 21022(gen) rank in b.arch in aieee exam. Plsss tell me sir.......
16th June 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

What are some good colleges for B arch.. CCb online registration is goin on.. and i have to give my choices. so i wud like to know which are the good colleges.. kindly reply as the last date for choice filling is 25th...
16th June 2012, 10:40 PM
jnt34

There are many Architecture colleges available in India. Names of some of best colleges are as follows.... School of Planning and Architecture, New Delhi Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi Chandigarh college of architecture Birla Institute of technology Sir J. J. College of Architecture Dr.D.Y Patil College of Architecture, Navi Mumbai.

If you want to do B.Arch. then you can also apply through NATA.
(National Aptitude Test in Architecture)

The NATA comprises of questions from Engineering Drawing and General Aptitude.

NATA covers more than 90% colleges of Architecture.
The registration for NATA 2012 is in progress.

Visit: http://www.nata.in/to apply.
21st June 2012, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

sir
i have 172 marks in b.arch.
plz sir suggest me best collage.
24th June 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

can i get the list of top 20 colleges and NITs under AIEEE score ??
28th June 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Which exams should be given for architecture? Can it be done with AIEEE or NATA?
17th May 2013, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
what was ur mark ???
31st May 2013, 03:47 AM
Unregistered

which colege wil i get after scoring 235 in aieee?plz reply
3rd July 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

with 177.79 marks in jee mains b.arch xam which college will i be able to get under general category?
17th July 2013, 06:39 PM
sunandas37

Quote:
1. Department of architecture IIT roorkee
2.SPA Delhi
3.CEPT Ahmedabad
4.Sir J J college of architecture mumbai
5. Chandigarh college of architecture
6. IIT kharagpur west bengal
these are the colleges which are best and depending upon ur concenlling and availabity of seats and reservation u may get
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?