11th June 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

How to get a good job after doing engineering from Jalgaon? I have 3 years experience

I have done my engg from Jalgaon . I do have 3 years of work experience . But still I am not getting a good jb with good salary . Should I need to do some courses to get the good job ? Plz suggest me something .

Related Questions:
  1. List of CBSE Boarding Schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary Commerce at Jalgaon? How can I prepare to score good marks in 12th CBSE of Boarding school?
  2. What kind of job can I get after completing diploma engineering in mechanical with 3 years experience as a site supervisor?
  3. Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job?
  4. Good job in Electrical companies for a candidate having two years experience?
  5. Jobs available for diploma in mechanical engineering candidate with 1 year experience -- [New]
  6. Which specialization should I choose in PGDM having 5 years of work experience after Mechanical engineering?
  7. After gaining experience in US what is the probability that we can get a decent job in India?
  8. How to get Government Professor job with 4 years experience?
  9. Can I get a job after 3 years of completing B.Tech and no work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I get job in UAE having 1.5 years experience?
  11. What would be the best job option which provides security, stability and peaceful job along with experience and salary?
  12. Is it good to do MEP Piping design after 15 years of work experience as site engineer with no design experience?
  13. Should I leave the job after 2 years experience and do M.Tech or continue with the job and do part time M.Tech?
  14. How can I get a good job after completing B.Tech ECE without having any experience?
  15. How to get admission in MS in USA after four years of work experience? Tips to crack GRE ?
  16. What should I do to get a job in Private sector having 4 years Teaching experience and MCA?
  17. Where and how to get trained for getting a good job after completion of B.Com?
  18. Which course should I do in order to get a job in IT company now? I did my B.Tech in IP branch few years back but have not got any work experience
8th March 2012, 09:46 AM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: How to get a good job after doing engineering from Jalgaon? I have 3 years experience

hi friend you can get good job in private or government sector after completing engineering
you can apply for the following government jobs
INFOSYS
WIPRO
TCS
COGNIZANT
ACCENTURE
ABG
IMPACT SOFT TECH
ZENSAR

private jobs
INFOSYS
WIPRO
TCS
COGNIZANT
ACCENTURE
ABG
IMPACT SOFT TECH
ZENSAR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?