12th January 2014, 04:56 PM
ronak jha

How to get a good job in civil engineering?

i am found good job in civil engg how find civil core company

15th October 2016, 09:26 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a good job in civil engineering?

Civil Engineering is one of the core streams of engineering which has numerous job opportunities in private as well as public sector. It is considered to be the evergreen branch of engineering. The best jobs for Civil engineer is in Public Sector Undertakings. PSUs like NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, ONGC, IOCL etc recruit civil engineers every year.

The eligibility criteria for getting recruitment in these PSUs is that you must have at least 60% marks or more in bachelor of technology. There should not be any pending backlogs. The most important criteria is that you must have cleared Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and your rank should in top 300. GATE is conducted by IIT every year and you can crack this exam if you are technically strong in subjects of Civil engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?