5th January 2012, 07:04 AM
Unregistered

How to get good marks in 12th standard? What is the method to study?

I want to know how can i get good marks in 12 std please tell me some efective methods of studies

2nd February 2012, 10:32 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get good marks in 12th standard? What is the method to study?

There is no short cut to study. If you have the required IQ level for class 12 and you have been attentive in your school classes and if you have studied properly then you will certainly get good marks. You can prepare by solving the model or sample papers or previous year questions. You can also give mock tests. There are several crash courses available in which you can enroll yourself to polish what you have studied previously.
12th July 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get good marks in 12th standard? What is the method to study?

How can i get a 70 up marks in 12 th std?
12th July 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Give me advise pls? About 12th std
12th July 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Give me advise pls? About 12th std
13th July 2012, 02:04 AM
JustShashank

Post Re: How to get good marks in 12th standard? What is the method to study?

First step would be to be line by line with NCERT books.

Secondly you would be required to put not much,but at least two hours daily on serious studies.

Every topic must be made clear.if any doubt is there,it must be sorted out.

Notes should be made for revision as you study anything.

Last but not the least,after completing the course model test papers should be solved

This is a good way to score great marks for students.But capability of students varies and as such less/more effort may be required.

Thank you and all the best!!!:-o
13th July 2012, 02:54 AM
naveen7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know how can i get good marks in 12 std please tell me some efective methods of studies
hello friend
good question
first and above all you need to first set your goal then make a time period which will help you to draw a path towards your success.
take every exams seriously even if it was your class test too.
keep in touch with books and syllabus in week to week
pay is also necessary it will help you to make your mind fresh
do use pen and notebook after learned .
best is all your efforts more you put more success you will achieve.
14th July 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

tell me ways to relief from stress
14th July 2012, 08:04 PM
Uttam Nandi

When there is will, there is way. Scoring high marks in 12th standard examination not difficult. Drive your energy towards the right direction. However big a goal can be achieved if it has been accomplished by some other person like you. You can get anything that is a human possibility. All you need to do is to have confidence on you and follow the avenue that leads to the desirable goal. Here is some small tips to get good marks

Get the basics first: First step to go through text book properly. Attend the class everyday. Listen to the lecture of your techer attentively. In case of any doubts clarify immediately. In addition to this, most important is self study. The more you study more your understanding develops.

Solved Problems: You have not mentioned about your stream. In case you are a science student key to success is you need to solve as much as possible numerical problems. Many student make the mistake of just going through examples given in the book. Remember that this leads to confusion/doubt at the time of solving problems in examination hall. You should expertise in solving all kinds of problems related to your subjects. This helps very much in case you are also going for competitive exams.

Practice/Revise: Practice make a man perfect. Solve model papers. Give yourself exposure to different kinds of questions. An important factor is revision. Instead of leaving everything for the last moment make a plan for proper revision. At every sunday revisit the chapters you have studied in one week. At least take two days in a month to revise what you have learned in the entire month. Revising old lessons is as much as important as learning new one. This has been advised by many experts. You can also take admission to any professional educational centre where regular mock test according to the pattern of your board exam.

Discover the obstacle: In a final note I would like to mention that you need not to be disappointed about yourself if you are not getting success. Sometimes we may not be perfect what it needs to be in order to get success. Remember there are millions of people like you. You have to discover the obstacles that are preventing you. It can be external or may be internal that is something within you. Look for what factors are missing that should be to get the desired result. Is it time management skill or concentration power or health? Whatever it is work on it. If you need advice internet is there as your personal advisor. Key is to never looking back and never stopping and just improving. Forget what you have done in the past. Be in the present. Always try your best to justify the time that have been given to you at present. Your future will be definitely better.
30th June 2013, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

i want time schedule for study 12th?
1st July 2013, 12:37 AM
Ankur.Sunny

The best way to get good marks is to study well, have a fixed time for study and time management.

1. You should always attend the classes and make notes of the taught topics so that you can revise whenever you want without much difficulty.

2. Get a good coaching centre for better guidance and continuous motivation. Also by weekly coaching tests you will become confident of yourself.

3. Make a time table for your self study. Study a minimum of 3 hours with 2 subjects daily.

4. Cross out the weak points and practice more and more to have a strong hold to each subjects and topics.

5. Get updated with the latest study materials, books and sample papers of 12th for your preparation.

After following the above, you will surely able to attaing a good percentage.
1st July 2013, 01:25 AM
sachsoniya

1. Try to practise more and more.

2. Study atleast two hours a day.

3. Prepare the time table and strictly follow.

4. Make formulae charts and revise it before going to bed.
1st July 2013, 03:31 PM
bully 001
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANDEEP891985 View Post
There is no short cut to study. If you have the required IQ level for class 12 and you have been attentive in your school classes and if you have studied properly then you will certainly get good marks. You can prepare by solving the model or sample papers or previous year questions. You can also give mock tests. There are several crash courses available in which you can enroll yourself to polish what you have studied previously.

dear there are no shortcut for that
for attempt a good ranking or marks you have to try your best
work hard
be concentrate
be positive in your line
you should be deep study in every sub.
after reading writing it on paper more and more .
write your answer short and sweet way .
beware to write your answer lengthy .
than you get a high marks in 12 th class .
thanks
29th September 2013, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

how to get good marks in 12th standard
5th September 2014, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

I am not able to manage my studies properly. Please tell me some tips for management for studies.i am studing in 12th sci.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?