22nd September 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

How to get good marks in AIEEE?

sir please tell me the way for securing good marks in aieee

Related Questions:
  1. How much rank can I expect after scoring 40-50 in AIEEE? Will I get any good colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Will 99 marks help me getting an AIEEE seat?
  3. Chances of getting in good colleges after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?
  4. How much rank should I expect in AIEEE after scoring 40-50 out of 360 in AIEEE? Any good colleges in which I can apply?
  5. Can I get admission in a good engineering college after scoring 85 marks in AIEEE?
  6. Which institute can I get after scoring 49 marks in AIEEE? I belong to SC category
  7. Can i get into some good colleges after scoring 154 marks in AIEEE?
  8. How much rank should I expect after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE? In which colleges can I get?
  9. Will I get into good NITS after scoring 110 marks in AIEEE? -- [New]
  10. With an AIR of 352283, ST category rank of 7301, home state rank of 53793 can I get any college/NIT?
  11. Can I get a good private college after scoring 45 marks in AIEEE? List of top private colleges under AIEEE?
  12. Can I get any good government college after scoring 75-85 marks in AIEEE?
  13. Which college should I go for after scoring 43 marks in AIEEE?
  14. Best institutes to join after getting good marks in AIEEE? Which institutes are located near Jalandhar or Ludhiana?
  15. Colleges in which I can get after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE?
  16. Admission in NIT jalandhar without AIEEE
  17. Can i get admission in NIT Jalandhar after getting only 80 marks in AIEEE?
  18. What should I do? I want to pursue B.Arch course but I have sent my AIEEE application form for B.Tech course. Would I get admission in a good college after securing a good rank in AIEEE or NATA?
30th June 2013, 12:31 AM
varshuk

Default Re: How to get good marks in AIEEE?

Hello friend.

Oh!..You are doing AIEEE. It's good. Then, don't worry my friend there are a number of ways to secure a good rank in this exam.

* Mainly you plan a proper timetable of what you want to study subject-wise in a day.
* And, make proper notes of the subject day-to-day.
* After that keep a grip on the basics which you learn in every chapter beginning.
* Try to recollect or memorize those fundamentals everyday and now just give a model test yourself.
* By then, try to give as many tests as possible by you.
* Next, get all the previous years question papers and solve all the bits. By this you keep on practicing the questions as many times as possible. There is a saying called ' Practice Makes Man Perfect.' So, keep practicing without loosing hope.

Be Confident. Wish you a Good Luck!. Hope you would secure good result in AIEEE.
30th June 2013, 01:55 PM
deepa...

Default Re: How to get good marks in AIEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir please tell me the way for securing good marks in aieee
hi..
first of all you have to refer to the syllabus of the exam...
you can refer to NCERT text books for preparation... always give first preference to NCERT text book...
next you can refer to some text books for more practise and sample of questions..
Pradeep's objective for physics
Pradeep's objective for chemistry
Pradeep's objective for mathematics..

or

Dinesh's objective for physics
Dinesh's objective for chemistry
Dinesh's objective for mathematics

you can use these books for further reference..

practise as many problems as possible... this will increase your speed..
and also, try to practise with sample questions and previous year question papers....
this will help you to have an idea about the questions..
work harder and also, don't be a book worm.. you should have some relaxations... but, that should not be for long time..
preparer a study time table that will include at least two subjects per day and a little time for relaxation...
try to study the portions thoroughly.. so that you will not loose any marks from that portion..
try to revise the portions you studied every week end..
make a list of formulas and use it accordingly..
if you follow this, you will surely get a good rank.. its sure..

all the best.. study well.
I will help you if you have further doubts regarding this, you can mail in this
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?