26th February 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

How to get good marks in Chemistry class 12 CBSE?

please advise how to get good marks in Chemistry --CBSE class 12 exams

some strategies etc etc

26th February 2011, 05:20 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get good marks in Chemistry class 12 CBSE?

If You Work Hard And Study Regularly Only Then You Will Scored Good Marks In Your 12th Exams. So, Its Basically Depends On You, If You Work Hard, You Will Always Get Positive Result.

So, There is No Tricks And No Shortcuts To Scored Good Marks In Chemistry Paper In Your 12th CBSE Exams.

So, I Will Suggest You, If You Really Interested to Score Good Marks In Chemistry, Then Firstly Complete Your Syllabus First And Always Study With NCERT Books, Because NCERT books Are the Best To Score Good Marks In CBSE Exams, All the Question In Exams Are Covered From NCERT books. So, Please Read Carefully NCERT books And Complete Your Syllabus As soon As Possible.

And After Complete Your Syllabus, Please Solve the Previous Year Question Paper Daily. So, That You will Get Scored Good Marks In Your 12th Exams.

This Is The Only Way To Scored Good Marks In Your 12th CBSE Exams, If You Work Hard And Study Regularly, Then Definitely You Will Scored Good Marks In Exams.

Rahul k
26th February 2011, 05:43 PM
mishra245

Chemistry is very difficult subject if you get good marks in chemistry subject then you have more command in the reactions. you have to solve more problems and do many question papers questions which is asked last years.
26th February 2011, 05:49 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Chemistry is a subject where you have to memorize a lot....

It is not a subject where mugging up works.

So to improve in chemistry first you have to understand or memorize what reacts with what to give a result....

In chemistry chapters are given stage wise...which is a very good thing about it.

Just read one chapter, and get the main idea...

Then make a list that which elements or compounds comes under that particular chapter...

This way you will know will be the result after reaction because you already know that those elements/compounds comes under which group or chapter that you have already listed....

This is one way to memorize the reactions if you are little weak in Chemistry...
26th February 2011, 05:50 PM
krupadesai

First of all develop interest towards the subject! This is a must. You should take it in a positive way & feel that its your favourite subject & you can perform very well. That will help you remove fear & imbibe interest in studying this subject.

Allot more hours of study to chemistry. This will create interest as your problem solving ability will increase if you will study more.

Make a habit of writing practice. In chemistry, equations & reactions can be understood & remembered in a better way only if you note them down & revise regularly.

You can note down some difficult topics & reactions by writing on paper & sticking onto the wall of your room which you visit often. This will help you in revising boring topics too in a better way.

Thereafter you can solve questions & mcqs on chemistry from different books which will thoroughly increase your confidence on this subject.
26th February 2011, 06:49 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

I want to make it clear that "THERE IS NO SHORTCUT OF SUCCESS".

It totally depends upon your hard labour . You will get good marks if you work hard .

There are no any tricks for getting good marks but i can give you some tips which can be really helpful in getting good marks :
(1) Read your class 12th NCERT book completely and try to understand the concept rather than just remembering it.

(2)NCERT books are best for CBSE board and is suggest by all experts so, don't bother for side books.

(3)Practice sample paper- try to solve sample papers in proper time as time management is very important issue for students .

(4)Look out previous year question papers.

The more you practice, more you will get the chances to score better marks because "PRACTICE MAKES A MAN PERFECT .
26th February 2011, 07:10 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

to get good marks in the 12th board examination in the subject of the chemistry you have to prepare well the organic part along with the inorganic part .....
according to me you should solve the previous year question papers along with the latest sample papers of the 12th board exam ....
you should do practice in solving the physical chemistry problems and follow the tricks of the organic chemistry .....
26th February 2011, 08:56 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

To score good marks in 12th in Chemistry CBSE exam do the following

1. Completele the NCRT book throughly
2. Solve few sets of old question papers.
3. Write the answers of old question papers in a given time. and after that evalute
your answers and correct the mistakes.
4. Refer refesher of Pradeep/GRB/Comprehensive.

All the best.
27th February 2011, 01:05 AM
anilistoyou

Smile Re: How to get good marks in Chemistry class 12 CBSE?

don,t take any tenson about chemistry.
its so simple just learn all chemicals reaction and written all in your copy many time and learn and make some shortcut metod to learn....
for CBSE U NEED some good book as ncert book or u prefer local aurthors book.......
27th February 2011, 01:29 AM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Hi,

Chemistry is very intresting subject you can get good marks in chemistry just by understanding it simply.

To get good marks in chemistry you refer NCRT books and if you can read hindi then i suggest you that read chemistry book of Rajasthan Board once.you can get complete knowledge from rajasthan board.

To get good marks it is necessary to learn formulas of chemistry.you study the place from formulas comes.

you try to make reactions.once you understand how make reaction then you can get good marks in chemistry.

Chemistry is very good scoring subject by which you make your marks.
27th February 2011, 12:21 PM
omprakash sharma

Hi,

Chemistry is very intresting subject you can get good marks in chemistry just by understanding it simply.

To get good marks in chemistry you refer NCRT books and if you can read hindi then i suggest you that read chemistry book of Rajasthan Board once.you can get complete knowledge from rajasthan board.

To get good marks it is necessary to learn formulas of chemistry.you study the place from formulas comes.

you try to make reactions.once you understand how make reaction then you can get good marks in chemistry.

Chemistry is very good scoring subject by which you make your marks.

To score good marks in 12th in Chemistry CBSE exam do the following

1. Completele the NCRT book throughly
2. Solve few sets of old question papers.
3. Write the answers of old question papers in a given time. and after that evalute
your answers and correct the mistakes.
4. Refer refesher of Pradeep/GRB/Comprehensive.
27th February 2011, 12:52 PM
ankurloonia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please advise how to get good marks in Chemistry --CBSE class 12 exams

some strategies etc etc

Chemistry is pretty much easy exam, sorry to say it need a lot of cramming, I suggest you to do all the in-text questions because CBSE people have a habit of putting questions directly from there. Other than that I would say don't leave any thing from 2nd book as it carries more marks than the first book. So study well and best of luck.
27th February 2011, 05:56 PM
danish_khurana

Lightbulb Re: How to get good marks in Chemistry class 12 CBSE?

keep the following points in mind to get good marks:

$ study properly with full concentration
$ clear all your doubts regarding every topics
$ study each and every topic in depth

GOOD LUCK.................
2nd March 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

is it sufficient to study ncert book questions only ?
8th March 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

can organic reactions and structure can be written by pencil in cbse board 12th exam.
8th March 2011, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

can organic reactions and structure can be written by pencil in cbse board 12th exam.
31st March 2011, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

how to get good marks in chemistry class 11 and 12 by preparing it in 2 months.??????
2nd April 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

i wanted to start reading chemistry from starting days of 12 th.....so please suggest me whether i should start first organic chemistry or inorganic......
17th May 2011, 07:29 AM
Unregistered

what is electric flux and how i can problem related to flux easily
19th May 2011, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

how to get good marks in physics class 12
29th May 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

NCERT is the answer for getting good marks in CHEMISTRY
9th June 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

how to get good marks in physics
10th June 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

How to study reactions in organic chemistry?
18th June 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

WHICH CHAPTERS ARE IMPORTANT FOR NUMERICAL PROBLEMS?
20th June 2011, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

Im very poor at chemistry. I have failed thrice in this subject in my 12th CBSE boards exam. I have my another compartment shot coming in less than a month, and im very stressed out. I havent studied the subject for over a year now. Im ready to study throughout the month, but Im confused between the choices to make right now, i.e. what topics should i cover in this final hour,what books should i study from (I have NCERT, Pradeep's and Xam Idea with me.
Someone please help me with his/her valuable advise.
Thanks
20th June 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

how can one inspire to study?????
28th July 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

how to learn chemistry formulas?
5th September 2011, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Buddy, u are not taking it seriusly. Like I did,. I mean failing a subject three times is actually not easy to digest but then preparing in ohe last hour is not going to be fuitfull. Take guidance form friends who are preparing for BTECH about time management and memorisation, I would suggest u really need help and guidance..

QUOTE=Unregistered;807454]Im very poor at chemistry. I have failed thrice in this subject in my 12th CBSE boards exam. I have my another compartment shot coming in less than a month, and im very stressed out. I havent studied the subject for over a year now. Im ready to study throughout the month, but Im confused between the choices to make right now, i.e. what topics should i cover in this final hour,what books should i study from (I have NCERT, Pradeep's and Xam Idea with me.
Thanks[/QUOTE]
26th September 2011, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

please set P C M timetable
27th September 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
please set P C M timetable
i have a big problem about chemistry to learn
28th September 2011, 01:21 AM
coolsam.9

Hi dear,

I want to make it clear that "THERE IS NO SHORTCUT OF SUCCESS".

It totally depends upon your hard labour . You will get good marks if you work hard .

There are no any tricks for getting good marks but i can give you some tips which can be really helpful in getting good marks :
(1) Read your class 12th NCERT book completely and try to understand the concept rather than just remembering it.

(2)NCERT books are best for CBSE board and is suggest by all experts so, don't bother for side books.

(3)Practice sample paper- try to solve sample papers in proper time as time management is very important issue for students .

(4)Look out previous year question papers.

The more you practice, more you will get the chances to score better marks because "PRACTICE MAKES A MAN PERFECT .

Thanks
28th September 2011, 08:35 PM
praveendia

Chemistry the mother of reaction.we know that chemisty contains n times of chemical reaction. And having command over this subject is really a tough task.students having the habits of craming the reaction which is the false attitude. Try to take out the concept of reaction and if concept is nothing is tough.try to prepare the subject from starting becoz all the chapters are corelated to previous chapter. If u r jumping the chapter than u have to spent more time to complete that chapter.and finally make time table so that u can manage ur time carefully. Before examination try to solve as many as sample paper to judge ur self. If u find any difficult topic than try to solve on same day with the help of of friend or teacher whoever available.best of luck
18th November 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Im very poor at chemistry. I have failed thrice in this subject in my 12th CBSE boards exam. I have my another compartment shot coming in less than a month, and im very stressed out. I havent studied the subject for over a year now. Im ready to study throughout the month, but Im confused between the choices to make right now, i.e. what topics should i cover in this final hour,what books should i study from (I have NCERT, Pradeep's and Xam Idea with me.
Thanks
Understand and learn the name reactions and mechanisms thoroughly.Learn the first 4 chapters and practice their numericals.Polymers and coordination compds. are easy and short.
26th November 2011, 11:04 AM
Yasir yousf

Dear make revisions in chemistry as you can espically organic chemistry which is volatile
8th December 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

buy rohit sample paper and see the back chapter wise questions...most questions come from there only!!
30th December 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Im very poor at chemistry. I have failed thrice in this subject in my 12th CBSE boards exam. I have my another compartment shot coming in less than a month, and im very stressed out. I havent studied the subject for over a year now. Im ready to study throughout the month, but Im confused between the choices to make right now, i.e. what topics should i cover in this final hour,what books should i study from (I have NCERT, Pradeep's with me.
Thanks

help meee in chemistry ................
30th December 2011, 11:40 AM

Thanks
6th January 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

should i complete organic or inorganic first???????
because now 2 months are left..and i really want to score good mar
17th January 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

I want to complete my chemistry but only 2 month is left and my chemistry is so poor so how i should do my preparation?
17th January 2012, 07:16 PM
Akanksha5 gupta

Quote:
is it sufficient to study ncert book questions only ?
To get good marks always start with ncert books because all exam questions are covered in ncert.Read each and every line and every question given in ncert.Instead of reading so many books or guides read and understand ncert many times..I CAN DEFINITELY SAY THIS as i have only read ncert(inorganic and organic) and got 95.
17th January 2012, 08:28 PM
qwertyuiop2758

Dear,
class 12th chemistry is totally based on NCERT book... you can score well if you study your NCERT textbook thoroughly..
You can also refer to some books like:
RC MUKHERJEE
OP TANDON....

Thankyou,
Aishwarya Mehrotra
17th January 2012, 09:02 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
For good result in chemistry
You should read hard.

At first you should divide it into two parts :

1.Inorganic
2.Organic

these are good books you can look for :

All the best............
15th February 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

1. Firstly, study regularly, take out time for at least three subjects in
a day. Work more on those subjects, in which you feel you are weaker than other subjects.

2. Do not leave any subject for more than 2-3 days. Every subject should be taken up for study at least in every alternate day. The important and difficult ones may be taken up everyday.
3. Devote at least 6-7 hours for self study.
But do not cut down too much on your sleep and enjoyment. Take out a bit of time for relaxing and entertaining also.
4. Whenever you study, don't sit for too long continuously, you can also take one or two short breaks of 5-10 minutes during a continuous stretch of 3-4 hrs. of study.
This will help in maintaining your interest.
5. Be in touch with the CBSE previous years papers, sample papers etc. Keep on looking what has been the pattern of CBSE and what type of questions are generally asked. Also refer to their model answers.

6. Whenever you give a test in school and obtain marks, just go through your answer sheet seriously and see where marks have been deducted and how can the errors be avoided next time.

7. Take proper care of your health and hygiene. Do regular exercise, take more of green vegetables, milk and other nutritious food. Do not get tensed.

8. Although you must stick to NCERT books, but in science, maths, you must do some extra questions also. You can purchase a good book or question bank for that.

9. Be in contact with your teachers and ask them to evaluate yourself.

10. At the end of the year, do at least 8-10 model test papers for each
subject. This will help a lot.

Just keep working towards your Goal and keep on evaluating yourself.

Challenges are high, dreams are new,
The world out there is waiting for you,
Dare to dream, Dare to try,
No goal is too distant, No star too high..
22nd February 2012, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

what should i do i have not studied chemistry the whole year and have to face 12 boards in just one week help me please
5th March 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare class 12 chemistry in 7 days to get good marks?
3rd April 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How to get good marks in Chemistry class 12 CBSE?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;421337]is it sufficient to study ncert book questions only ?[/QUOTE
shotcut alongwith loncut -but just the way
Have wave with basic concepts.
9th January 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

if i study chem in month of jan
how i will scored good marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?