24th September 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

How to get higher degree through correspondence? I am a 5th year student

sir ,I am an architecture student.I am still in 5th year.I want to get higher degree through crosspondece.So,please tell me about some institute which provide crosspondece degree for M.arch?
regards
sameer anand
patna

Related Questions:
  1. What does honors mean in B.Sc.(hons)? Difference between Degree and Honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How may I take admission in 3 years law degree through correspondence? What's the eligibility criteria? I'm a student of National defence academy(Khadagwasla)
  3. Date of sale of B.Com prospectus for correspondence students? Fees of 1st year for correspondence student?
  4. Best way to do MBA correspondence after finishing B.A final year degree through correspondence?
  5. How may I do company internship?List of companies I can apply for? I'm in computer engineering 5th sem and got 1st class in 2nd year
  6. Can a commerce graduate do correspondence degree in Psychology? University offering 1 year degree in Psychology?
  7. List of universities providing correspondence course in law after passing 2nd year? Will I be eligible for legal career as in defence or in civil? I'm a student of NDA(Khadagwasla)
  8. How to pursue B.Ed degree in Parallel via correspondence after doing MSc Biotechnology?
  9. Which correspondence to do after doing diploma? Is the correspondence degree worth?
  10. Am i eligible for Tamil Nadu SI exam after my correspondence degree in B.Sc ?
  11. Is Correspondence Course of MSc (psychotherapy and counselling) from TGOU Nagaland Certified? Am I eligible for higher qualification with this degree?
  12. When will be the TCS off campus for freshers after completing MCA?
  13. Difference between MBA and regular MBA? Which one is beneficial? Difference between LLB and LLM?
  14. Is there a scope after doing correspondence course?
  15. How to get admission for M.Tech in Hyderabad Central University?
  16. How to get duplicate Bachelor Degree and Higher Secondary School Certificate ? I've completed them from I.C.S(U.S.A) and lost in Iraqi invasion and Gulf war.
  17. Does B.Sc honours have more scope than plain B.Sc? In which stream to do honours? -- [New]
  18. How to do correspondence course in commerce?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?