25th July 2013, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

How to get in Indian Army after doing diploma?

i done my diploma i will get job in indian army..please tel me

4th July 2015, 05:42 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get in Indian Army after doing diploma?

Since diploma course is considered equivalent to the senior secondary degree course so you are eligible for joining Indian Army but for that you will have to crack the National Defense Academy examination.

The same examination is held twice every year by Union Public Service Commission in two stages which are Written test and the Service Selection Board Interview held in mentioned order.

The minimum eligibility criteria for appearing in the same examination for the Indian Army wing are as following :-

--> You must be an unmarried male Indian citizen.

--> Your age must not be below 16.5 years and does not exceed 19 years too.

--> You must have a senior secondary degree or any equivalent degree with any discipline from a recognized board of education.

--> You must be physically and mentally sound as per the service requirement.

For more queries related to the syllabus, question pattern, notifications and procedure of selection you must refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
30th October 2020, 02:05 PM
Priya Dhongade

Default Re: How to get in Indian Army after doing diploma?

(1) candidates can either apply through technical entry scheme basis which they can apply for the post of engineer, through SSB.
(2) For this age of the candidate must be 16.5 to 19 years and he/she must have scored 70% marks in class 12th with science stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?