18th March 2023, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

How to get information for admission in Sri Sathya Sai School for class 9th?

My daughter is in 8th class and I want her to take admission in Sri Sathya Sai School for class 9th. Please give me all info about entrance test and admission procedure details. And, what is the admission charges ?

2nd May 2023, 01:21 PM
Kia2023

Default Re: How to get information for admission in Sri Sathya Sai School for class 9th?

You should visit the official website of the school and fill the admission enquiry form there, then you will get to know every information you are looking for related to fees, entrance test etc.
Generally for Class 1-10 admission are done during Apr-May month before the commencement of class in June.
please check the website below for more information:
http://sssvjam.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?