29th December 2010, 02:40 PM
om prakash pandey

How to get internship in any IIT? Procedure for selection for internship?

how to get internship in any iit? what are the procedure for selectoin?

Please reply

thanks

15th March 2011, 06:24 PM
Uncle

Default Re: How to get internship in any IIT? Procedure for selection for internship?

Notification for projects are announced on all IITs website , you can check at website and then contact the concerned professor.
24th June 2011, 12:13 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get internship in any IIT? Procedure for selection for internship?

Hey,
to get internship in iit's is not each.your academic performance should be very good.

Because for iit delhi they select only those student which are topper in there respective branch.
There application form you can on there website.

for iit kanpur they started a programme known as 'SURGE'.
if you want to applt for that just go to their website and fill up the form.

for other iit's you have to visit their respective website

good luck.
31st July 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

i m 3rd year electronics and comm. student of cmrit,bangalore. i wanted to know wether hal is providing internship programs for electronics student in their respective electronics field and what all is procedure for applying for the intrn programs??
please help me out

thank you
31st July 2011, 09:25 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How to get internship in any IIT? Procedure for selection for internship?

As i knew you want to do internship training from IIT so i am going to tell you the procedure

The method is RL. it stands for request letter you can take it from your college and by filling it you can send it to IIT according to this letter your college send you for training in IIT and if they reply in yes than you can do training from there and you have to submit a project that is necessary

in this way you can do training.
14th October 2011, 11:40 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Hey,
to get internship in iit's is not each.your academic performance should be very good.

Because for iit delhi they select only those student which are topper in there respective branch.
There application form you can on there website.

for iit kanpur they started a programme known as 'SURGE'.
if you want to applt for that just go to their website and fill up the form.

for other iit's you have to visit their respective website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?