20th March 2014, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?

I am a student of bit, AP IIIT NUZVID, ECE. I want to do internship in l&t during summer vacation. I am restricted to do internship for 1 or 2 months only, as vacation is for 1 or 2months only.kindly tell the brief procedure to apply for the internship & what's the criteria to select the candidates(if any interview).please reply, i am really very interested in doing internship so that i can gain knowledge to become a good Elecronic and Communication engineer.

Related Questions:
  1. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T? -- [New]
  2. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  3. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  5. How to do internship in ISRO after doing B.E? Procedure to apply for internship in ISRO
  6. Does Airtel offers 6 weeks internship? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure?
  8. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  9. Procedure to get internship? How to join internship programmes?
  10. What is the procedure to apply for internship in ISRO?
  11. Where can I apply for internship while doing 4th semester of B.E Biotechnology? Where can I apply for it? Procedure for doing the same?
  12. Procedure to apply for internship in HP while doing computer science?
  13. What's the procedure for applying internship in companies? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
  14. What is the procedure to apply for internship after 4th year
  15. Where should I apply for Internship in Holidays? Which companies I can apply for Internship and the procedure to apply?
  16. When are the forms of government hospitals available? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  17. How to do internship in SAP FI CO after passing final year integrated MBA? What is the procedure to apply for internship at CMC Ltd in Hyderabad
  18. What is the procedure to apply for internship?
9th December 2014, 01:41 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of bit, AP IIIT NUZVID, ECE. I want to do internship in l&t during summer vacation. I am restricted to do internship for 1 or 2 months only, as vacation is for 1 or 2months only.kindly tell the brief procedure to apply for the internship & what's the criteria to select the candidates(if any interview).please reply, i am really very interested in doing internship so that i can gain knowledge to become a good Elecronic and Communication engineer.
L&T is one of the reputed company in the private sector so I am sure, its training certificate would be very helpful for your future placement. So in order to get training in this company, first You have to visit their offices and get details of the same. First make a letter from your college to training and placement department. Then you send that letter to that organization in which you want to do training. If you receive an acknowledgment letter from your company, get it signed by the head of your institution and also get an NOC or No Objection Certificate prepared from the Training and Placement cell of your college. Now send the Acknowledgement letter and the NOC back to the company.
12th January 2018, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?

I have completed B.Tech in Electrical Engineering in June 2017. How can I apply for internship at L&T? Kindly help me in this direction at your earliest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?