14th June 2021, 09:55 PM
Krishnagadi6@

How to get internship in a good Agriculture company?

Internship:- Respected sir I am G. G. Krishna now I am pursuing pgdm agri business so I want internship in a good company what can I do sir and tell me Processor

30th June 2021, 06:58 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get internship in a good Agriculture company?

Sure you can do internship in various Agriculture Companies. If you know any good company where you want to pursue, just drop a mail to them about your interests. You can easily get their contact mail address in the company's official website.

There is another method. I would like to suggest you an application/website named Internshala. There various companies post intern vacancies, you can easily apply to them from the Internshala application itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?