13th April 2011, 02:19 AM
shivkum

How to get internship offers from IT companies? Procedure to apply for internships?

how to get an internship offer in IT companies? what is the procedure for applying to it?

Related Questions:
  1. Where should I apply for Internship in Holidays? Which companies I can apply for Internship and the procedure to apply?
  2. What is the procedure followed to apply for internships in ECE core companies? List of companies to apply for internship?
  3. Are there any internships during M.Tech CSE in abroad?
  4. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to apply for Internships as a ECE student?
  6. Is it necessary to pay for Internship? Are there any free internships as well?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internships?
  8. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  9. Detail procedure to apply for internship after college
  10. Does Airtel offers 6 weeks internship? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. What are basic things I need to follow up before I join for the summer internship?
  12. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  13. List of MNC companies offering internships for B.Tech CSE students in Gurgaon?
  14. What are the various summer internships available at Telecom Companies in Mumbai? -- [New]
  15. How can I apply for Internship in Samsung, Wipro, HP, Intel and Infosys being a 2nd year student of B.Tech(ECE)?
  16. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in L&T and other leading companies?
  17. How can I apply for Summer Training in IIT-Delhi? From where I should pursue my training India or Abroad? Procedure to apply for Training in Abroad?
  18. What is the summer internships available for B.Tech (mechanical) student?
13th April 2011, 08:55 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get internship offers from IT companies? Procedure to apply for internships?

You have two options available. The first is to approach through the placement cell of your college. The other is directly. You must make a list of the firms you are interested in pursuing internship. Prepare your resume and send applications to them. They will respond if there is any project for you.
13th April 2011, 07:04 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get internship offers from IT companies? Procedure to apply for internships?

hii please check out there notifications in there website and apply.
3rd August 2020, 05:07 PM
deepikapandey9999

if you know any HR or any technical guy or any employee that matters of the MNC , you can ask through the concerned person to check if the MNC first provides intern . And once the first check is positive , then you can goahead to know the formulaties in getting it done (include getting letter from your concerned college and things like )
Go to the MNC site , check for their presence in various states in the contact us tab . You’ll sure find a way to reach them : either through a mail or through a mobile or landline number ! You can also visit careers tab in the web portal and get the contact details (mostly e-mail id) . Post getting their email -id , Draft a mail stating what kind of internship you are looking for with all the necessary details and share it across .
If you are a student, at the end of 2nd or 3rd year, seek for a summer internship with a company that suits your academics. Normally, reputed Colleges do have a tie up with companies and arrange for Internship. If this is not possible in your College, collect a recommendatory letter from your College Principal and approach the relevant Companies directly.
13th August 2020, 09:00 PM
Shruti_singh12

if you want to get an internship offers from IT companies then, you can get either from college placement cell or from any IT Companies. If you want to directly join any IT companies then you have to search for an Internship job either online or offline. Apply for an internship job in that IT companies where you want to join.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?