23rd July 2012, 01:27 PM
kishore026

How to get into good colleges in Tancet Counseling after scoring 260 in GATE?

hello sir.....my gate mark is 17..gate score is 260.i need to that if i had chance to get good colleges in tancet counselling.....thanks in advance...i am waiting for the reply sir....

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  2. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  3. Colleges I can get in TANCET counseling after scoring 15.25 in TANCET?
  4. Can I apply for TANCET counseling after scoring 218 in GATE?
  5. Best colleges for me in counseling after scoring 39.67 in TANCET?
  6. When is the counseling for TANCET exam? Colleges which I can o[pt for after scoring 37 marks in TANCET M.E?
  7. Which kind of college will I get through counseling after scoring 23.122 in TANCET? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible for GATE counseling after scoring 16704 rank in GATE exam? Can I get M.Tech seat in GATE counseling? When will the GATE counseling start?
  9. Will I get any college through counseling after scoring 26.7 marks in TANCET?
  10. Which colleges will I get in counseling after scoring 32 marks in TANCET?
  11. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling?
  12. Is there any counseling to attend for GATE to get selected in M.Tech?
  13. Best colleges that I can get in counseling after scoring 44.706 in TANCET for M.E? I belong to OC category
  14. Can I apply for counseling after scoring 8.33 in GATE?
  15. Can I apply for counseling after scoring 25.64 marks in GATE in Civil Engineering? What is the eligibility to apply for TANCET counseling
  16. Colleges available for me in M.E counseling for TANCET after scoring 27.692 marks in Anna University?
  17. Which colleges are available for me in M.E counseling for TANCET after scoring 22.559 marks in Anna University
  18. When will be the counselling of GATE for m.tech? -- [Most Discussed]
10th June 2019, 02:07 PM
swathijayakumar1997

Default Re: How to get into good colleges in Tancet Counseling after scoring 260 in GATE?

Though you have this GATE score, it is recommended to give TANCET to be on the safe side. However , you can apply with only one of these scores.If you end up scoring high marks and a good rank in TANCET ,you can definitely apply with TANCET score to get a good college for your PG admission . Other wise , you can also apply through GATE score. Hope this helps.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?