10th August 2013, 09:39 AM
Jayashree sonawane

How to get into IIT through GATE exam? I am a student of electronics and telecommunication engineering of 2nd year

I am the student of electronics & telecommunication engineering of second year i want to get into IIT through gate exam..plz suggest me how should i prepare for gate exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  2. What is GATE syllabus? I am a 2nd year electronics and a communication engineering student
  3. Can I appear for GATE in CSE while pursuing electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  4. What can I do after completing my engineering? I am a electronics and telecommunication engineering student
  5. How to do PG in Aerospace engineering after passing 3 years electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  6. Model Question Papers of GATE Exam with solutions being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  7. Can I get admission in different IITs? I am a 2nd year Mechanical engineering student
  8. Syllabus of Electronics and Telecommunication engineering for Engineering services examination?
  9. Can I appear for GATE exam? I am a B.Tech student of electronics and telecommunication
  10. How to enter in 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering after finishing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  11. What can I do to get into Robotics having passed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication and pursuing 2nd year of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  12. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) if completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [New]
  13. How to prepare for GATE while in 2nd year Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How to do B.Tech through lateral entry exam? I am a 3rd year electronics and telecommunication engineering student
  15. Can GATE exam be taken in third year of engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How should I prepare for GATE exam? I am a 2nd year B.Tech ECE student
  17. How to prepare for IAS exam? I am a 2nd year student have electronics and telecommunication
  18. Which engineering college can I get for direct 2nd year after scoring 62% in electronics and telecommunication
25th May 2015, 11:14 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get into IIT through GATE exam? I am a student of electronics and telecommunication engineering of 2nd year

GATE ( Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering ) and through this you have a golden opportunity to carry forward your higher study from the top technical institute of India as IIT and NIT.

The eligibility to apply for the GATE examination are candidates must be pursuing in the final year or passed their B.tech from any recognised university in any stream. The examination is conducted by the IIT once in a year. The examination is online based.

As you are student of 2nd year then you have 3 years if will go in 2nd this year or 2 year if you passed your 2nd year. I think this is enough time for the preparation if you are determined to qualify and get admission in the IIT. As only top rankers are eligible to get the admission.

To qualify in the examination go with your text book topics as major number of questions are asked from the candidates B.tech stream. Keep in touch with Quantitative Aptitude also.

If you follow the above information you will definitely become eligible to get admission in the IIT for the M.tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?