1st May 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

How should I get admission after completing 12th? I want to attend JEE

i completed my +2.and attended jee main.what should i do to get admission in iist.

25th May 2015, 11:22 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I get admission after completing 12th? I want to attend JEE

First thing I would like to clear is that the JEE in not an institution in which you can get admitted it is just a type of engineering entrance examination which one would have to clear to get admitted in the top government engineering college such as IIT , NIT , IIIT , etc. for their bachelor of engineering course after passing their 12th with science stream with physics, chemistry and mathematics as the main subjects with at least 50% aggregate in each of the subjects given.

JEE stands for Joint entrance examination and is held by CBSE once every year in the beginning of April for the selection of talented students for their engineering course from the above mentioned colleges . The educational qualification required for the same examination is same as mentioned in the top paragraph. Also the age limit for appearing in this examination is within 17 years to 25 years till the last date of the year in which you are appearing for the same.

The examination is held in two stages which are called as JEE Main and JEE Advance in order .

The application form for this examination is available online by the beginning of December of eac year for each new session.

For more details visit to the official link of CBSE which is www.cbse.nic.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?