6th July 2013, 09:18 PM

How to get a job in abroad after studying chemical engineering 3rd year

I'm studying chemical engineering 3rd year, I want to do job in abroad, so after completion of B.Tech how to get a job in abroad.

Related Questions:
  1. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  2. What are the job opportunities after passing diploma in chemical engineering?
  3. How to get a job in abroad for chemical engineering? What to do to get a job in abroad for chemical engineering?
  4. How to go abroad while studying BSc IT 3rd year?
  5. Can I get a job in Loco Pilot? I am studying 2nd year chemical engineering
  6. How to go abroad for further studies after studying engineering in electronics and communication?
  7. Career Scope and Job Opportunities in India and Abroad for Chemical Engineering course?
  8. How to apply for government sector job in B.Tech chemical engineering? I am doing 3rd year chemical engineering in Erode
  9. What will I do after B.Tech? I am studying 3rd year in electronics and communication
  10. Colleges or universities preferable for doing MS in Chemical Engineering in Abroad? What are the job opportunities
  11. Which colleges or universities are preferable for doing MS in abroad in Chemical Engineering? What about the job opportunities?
  12. Job requirements for Civil Engineers in Abroad? Best companies and entrance exam? Do I need to pursue any other course? -- [New]
  13. In which reputed Companies I can find Summer Internship in India and Abroad being a 3rd year student of Chemical Engineering?
  14. Can I get a job after studying mechanical engineering 3rd year
  15. How to do masters programme in chemical engineering from abroad university if I am a chemical engineer with 2 years experience
  16. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  17. Jobs after B.Tech (mechanical engineering) with 76% marks upto 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What should I do for studying MS(Mechanical engineering) in Abroad?
18th August 2015, 12:01 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get a job in abroad after studying chemical engineering 3rd year

**Following are some suitable jobs for you after chemical engineering:::::::::

::Technical Operator (Chemical Engineer)

::Chemical Engineer (Oil & Gas)

::Chemical Engineer - Textiles & Fabrics

:evelopment Chemical Engineer

::Site Engineer (Chemical Engineer)

::Fire & Safety Officer - Chemical Engineering

::Professor - Chemical Engineering.

***Skill requirements for getting good job===>>

~Good spoken and written communication skills

~Good English and maths skills

~The ability to work as part of a team

~A clear understanding of wider commercial pressures.

~Ability in maths and science, particularly chemistry

~Good problem-solving skills

~Planning and organisational ability

~Excellent computer skills

~The ability to manage projects, budgets and people....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?