24th September 2012, 09:23 AM
motimaahi

How to get a job after completing B.E in Chemical Engineering branch

I have completed my b.e. In chemical engg. Branch in the year 2011. Now i have to change my track so wt spftware course i have to do for getting job ...its should be totally job oriented.

Related Questions:
  1. Future of Chemical Engineering branch?
  2. How to do PG after completing Chemical Engineering from Pune?
  3. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  4. In Chemical Engineering stream how many jobs are available? -- [New]
  5. What's the future of Chemical engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?
  6. What is the future of Chemical Engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?
  7. List of jobs in chemical I can apply for in India after completing PG in process engineering from MIT pune and Chemical engineering from Pune university? What's the future prospective for the same?
  8. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  9. How to do correspondence B.E in Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  10. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  11. Any chance for a job in software company after completing B.Tech Chemical Engineering with 56%?
  12. Job opportunities and Career growth through B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  13. How to get a government/private job in chemical engineering?
  14. Scope of Chemical Engineering Branch in Future? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  16. Is there any job in government after completing diploma in chemical engineering?
  17. Job opportunities after B.Tech Chemical Engineering? Which are the companies hiring chemical engineers?
  18. what can be done after completing engineering in CS or Mechanical? What's the job opportunities and future prospective for the same?
21st May 2017, 02:17 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get a job after completing B.E in Chemical Engineering branch

Chemical Engineering is fast growing field and having great career opportunities. For getting jobs, You should upgrade your knowledge in Organic and Inorganic Chemistry, Fluid Mechanics, Chemical Process, Biochemistry, Thermodynamics, Safety Technology and Management, Pollution Control, Chemical Reaction Engineering, Fertilizers, Pharmaceutical Process and Products, Petrochemical etc. You can pursue some job oriented software courses like CAD, VLSI, Simulation, Designing etc.

Career Scope
After chemical engineering, Career opportunities available in government as well as private sectors. You can work as a Chemical Engineer, Plant Supervisor, Plant Manager, Quality Control Engineer, Plant Design Engineer, Safety Officer etc.

Major Employment Areas

Government Sectors
- Oil and Gas Refineries
- State Owned Fertilizer Companies
- Municipal Corporation
- Chemical Plants
- Food Boards
- Agriculture Boards
- Water Boards

Private Sectors
- Pharmaceutical Industries
- Chemical Companies
- Food Processing Companies
- Biotechnology Firms
- Petrochemical Industries
- Metallurgy Industries

Salary
Starting Salary for chemical engineer varies from range around Rs.15,000/- to Rs.30,000/- per month. It depends on various factors such as your Knowledge, Skills, Work Experience, Job Profile, Recruiter etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?