1st April 2016, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job after completion of 12th with commerce?

How to get a job after completion of 12th with commerce? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Please provide me the details as soon as possible. Thank you!

2nd April 2016, 11:34 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get a job after completion of 12th with commerce?

Getting good jobs after 12th in commerce is very difficult, Because every good companies hires professional to do any work. Also Minimum educational qualification needed to get any job is to have Graduate degree certificate in any streams. But then also if you are interested to do job after 12th then you can look for Data entry jobs or some office work related to your domain, Like work of accounts department,sales department, procurement department, Insurance department, etc.

You can also work as free-lancer, here you will be paid on the basis of project and it will called as temporary job.
2nd April 2016, 12:01 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

To get recruitment in jobs you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted for recruitment in respective jobs.

After 10+2, you can appear for CHSLE, NDA, IB and other examination. The common eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognised board.

So, you can appear for examination. NDA examination is conducted for recruitment in defence services. CHSLE is conducted by SSC every year.

For more information about examination visit at the respective official website.
2nd April 2016, 11:13 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

After class 12th you can join these jobs:

Clerical in Bank

Clerical in Post Office

Clerical in Railway

Clerical in Defence

Ptwari

I would like to suggest you to pursue a degree in any discipline from recognised board and then you will have more job opportunities with high salary package and status.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?