3rd October 2015, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

What are the steps we need to follow to get government job after completion of 12th commerce?

Am student of class 12th commerce, i want a govt. job after passing 12th. But i am not getting any clue abot it that how to get it.i want to get a JOB. Iope u give me answer. Hope that someone would guide me from here? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the steps we need to follow to get government job after completion of 12th commerce? -- [New]
  2. What are the steps I need to follow to get a government job in Vishakapatnam after completion of B.D.S course?
  3. What are the steps which I need to follow up to get the government job?
  4. What is the procedure to follow for doing higher study in abroad after completion of 12th commerce course?
  5. What should I do to get a government job after completion of 12th with Biology?
  6. Can I get government job in Punjab after completion of B.A graduation?
  7. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
  8. Is it possible for me to get a government job in Delhi after completion of B.Ed with 62% marks?
  9. List of government jobs which I can apply after completion of 12th Commerce with 60% marks?
  10. Am I eligible to get the government job in Karnataka after completion of B.A in CV Raman University?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the tips we need to follow to get the government job?
  13. Can I get a government job after completion of B.TEch in Civil Engineering?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get government teaching job for 12th English?
  15. What is the procedure to follow for applying government jobs after completion of BHMS course?
  16. What is the procedure to follow to get a government job as a railway ticket collector being a female?
  17. What are the private and government jobs I can apply after completion of B.Tech EEE with 64% marks?
  18. Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?
4th October 2015, 10:10 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the steps we need to follow to get government job after completion of 12th commerce?

As you want to do job after passing 12th. Yes, definitely you will get job at 12th level but in my opinion you have to complete at least graduation because in present scenario it is very difficult to sustain without graduation. You can do graduation in distance mode too.

Following are the govt. jobs in which you can apply after completing your 12th commerce:

--SSC CHSL

--SSC MTS

--LDC of any company

**All the above mentioned posts are recruited on 12th basis but the thing is that you have to qualify in the typing test of some exams too to get the job.

**Below are the attachment regarding the detailed notification of SSC CHSL
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SSC CHSL.pdf(457.2 KB, 38 views)
6th September 2016, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the steps we need to follow to get government job after completion of 12th commerce?

What are the government job I can apply after completing 12th with 86. 2% ?
19th February 2022, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

How can got the job in banking sector ?Tell me process and which intelligence is required for banking job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?