2nd September 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

How to get a job after passing B.E telecommunication engineering

I was BE graduate (2012 outgoing)in Telecommunication Engineering, still searching for a job..

Related Questions:
  1. Job in any government sector after passing diploma engineering in electronics and telecommunication with 67%? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I get a job in hardware in field of telecommunication
  3. How to get a job in Navy, Air force or Police after passing engineering from electronics and telecommunication?
  4. How to do PG in Aerospace engineering after passing 3 years electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  5. Can I get a job in ISRO after B.E after passing degree in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  6. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  7. Can I do Ph.D after passing B.E electronics and telecommunication
  8. How to get jobs in Hyderabad or Pune after passing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  9. Can I do PG in Marine engineering after passing B.E in Electronics and telecommunication engineering
  10. How to get a government job after completing engineering in telecommunication stream
  11. Which training or job is better after Electronics and Telecommunication?
  12. How to do Aviation in Telecommunication Engineering after passing 2nd year diploma ECE
  13. What to do after engineering in ECE, MBA or M.Tech?
  14. Opportunities available for a B.E ECE student? Is there any scope in aviation management?
  15. How to get a government job after completing M.E in Telecommunication?
  16. Career and opportunities after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  17. What are the job opportunities for diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  18. Can I get job if pursuing Internship in BHEL being a B.E.(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) student? -- [New]
18th July 2015, 08:17 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job after passing B.E telecommunication engineering

You can get jobs in private sector companies if you clear the various stages of recruitment conducted by them like aptitude round, technical and H.R interview.

Some of the companies for you is Aricent, TCS, IBM etc. However it would be better for you if you can prepare for government job which will give you stability and job security.

There are various entrance exams for which you can apply like GATE for jobs in PSU's, CDS exam for jobs in defense etc.

Being a telecommunication engineer, you can apply for BSNL JTO exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?