31st July 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Army after completing diploma in Civil Education? What is the procedure to join in Army?

I have complete my diploma in civil education now i want a job in army what can i do please tell me the job procedure in army

15th August 2012, 03:31 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in Army after completing diploma in Civil Education? What is the procedure to join in Army?

The procedure to join Army involves a written examination. UPSC NDA exam is the concerned entrance exam in this respect. You can join Army through this exam only if you are an unmarried male candidate. Lower age limit is 16.5 years and higher age limit is 19 years so as to attend this exam. On clearing this exam, a physical test will be conducted. If you get through this, last round is personal interview.
3rd November 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in Army after completing diploma in Civil Education? What is the procedure to join in Army?

Can i join army i am 2 year experience in civil survey work i am civil diploma holdar
3rd November 2012, 11:39 PM
jhontyrathod

Thumbs up Re: How to get a job in Army after completing diploma in Civil Education? What is the procedure to join in Army?

I need to know that whether you have passed 12th or not. If not , then there are many opportunities to join indian army as below the officer rank i.e. as non officer staff. For that you have undergo selection procedure which comprises of written test,physical test, etc.
And if you have passed 12th with science stream then you can apply through NDA exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?